Any of Andre's teammates in town ??

gsurdam

Does anyone know if all of the greats from Andre Reed's teams are in town for the weekend ? I have been trying to get Bruce Smith to sign a great picture I have of him for years. If anyone knows how I could get that done please let me know. Thanks...

Does anyone know if all of the greats from Andre Reed's teams are in town for the weekend ? I have been trying to get Bruce Smith to sign a great picture I have of him for years. If anyone knows how I could get that done please let me know. Thanks...

790292[/snapback]

Bruce is known for not signing "photographs" but he'll usually sign other items (mini helmets, magazines, footballs, etc) but he just doesnt do photos.

If you beg enough though you might get it done, i have a photo of him sacking dan marino i got him to sign when the redskins were in miami a few years ago.

790292[/snapback]

Usually the wall of fame party is held saturday night in the JK Club at the Ralph. AR has been known to stop by the Big Tree Inn when in town. You figure out the timing.

I guess Kelly will be there since he lives in Buffalo and is a season tkt holder. Tasker would be there if he did not have to do NFL broadcasting. May be Bebe flies in from Wisconsin and THurman Thomas comes too....

It would be nice, if the players from the 90s team show up. That will be

a fantastic gesture to honor one of the very best to have donned the Bills uniform.

I guess Kelly will be there since he lives in Buffalo and is a season tkt holder. Tasker would be there if he did not have to do NFL broadcasting.  May be Bebe flies in from Wisconsin and THurman Thomas comes too....

It would be nice, if the players from the 90s team show up. That will be

a fantastic gesture to honor one of the very best to have donned the Bills uniform.

790655[/snapback]

Bunch of them were there for Thurman's last year...Reed, Bruce, Kelly...