Thank You Bills Fan

Buckeye Eric

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So, I have no right to display my religious beliefs?

Ahhhh, tolerance. Doesn't your Lord preach that?  :P

787399[/snapback]

Please...that's the oldest one in the book... :w00t:

And you can display whatever religious beliefs you like. But what you describe isn't that, merely an attempt to ridicule the beliefs of others.

So, I have no right to display my religious beliefs?

Ahhhh, tolerance. Doesn't your Lord preach that?  :P

787399[/snapback]

On the contrary, you're religious beliefs are your business and if you choose to believe in that I really don't care.

I just think that you're choice of displaying your beliefs is ignorant, and I have the right to voice my beliefs as well.

On the contrary, you're religious beliefs are your business and if you choose to believe in that I really don't care.

I just think that you're choice of displaying your beliefs is ignorant, and I have the right to voice my beliefs as well.

787466[/snapback]

Well, I think using the incorrect form of "you're" is also ignorant.

I guess we're even. :P

Well, I think using the incorrect form of "you're" is also ignorant.

I guess we're even.  :P

787469[/snapback]

I think anyone who has an avatar of Ron Jeremy, mocks the pope, and bashes Christians for no reason whatever, says a lot about a person. I'm taking the Christian way out, and I won't write what I'm thinking.

I think anyone who has an avatar of Ron Jeremy, mocks the pope, and bashes Christians for no reason whatever, says a lot about a person. I'm taking the Christian way out, and I won't write what I'm thinking.

787490[/snapback]

As a former mind reader, I'm gonna guess Mike is thinking "Ahole", but I may be wrong, maybe "Fit Driving Ahole" not sure, I'm out of practice.

787490[/snapback]

I didn't bash Christians at all. :P

Ohhh, I don't believe in God. I must be such a "horrible" human being. :w00t:

I didn't bash Christians at all.  :P

Ohhh, I don't believe in God. I must be such a "horrible" human being.  :w00t:

787502[/snapback]

Yes, you did. That was your intent. But, that's okay, we are starting to get use to it. It's the current theme of our nation.

And nobody said you were a horrible person. You acted like one all by yourself.

Yes, you did. That was your intent. But, that's okay, we are starting to get use to it. It's the current theme of our nation.

And nobody said you were a horrible person. You acted like one all by yourself.

787507[/snapback]

:P

But, that's okay, we are starting to get use to it. It's the current theme of our nation.

787507[/snapback]

I am Catholic, born and raised, and a Republican.

Please tell me how the current theme of our nation is to bash Christians? I haven't been bashed lately.

Now if you want to talk about our Born-again whack job President bashing Stem-Cell research or starting a holy war I am all ears, but please tell me who is bashing the Christians.

I am Catholic, born and raised, and a Republican.

Please tell me how the current theme of our nation is to bash Christians? I haven't been bashed lately.

Now if you want to talk about our Born-again whack job President bashing Stem-Cell research or starting a holy war I am all ears, but please tell me who is bashing the Christians.

787525[/snapback]

I don't want to get into it. We all have different opinions, experiences and perspectives.

If it makes you feel any better (it probably won't), but there are drunk @ssholes at every football game. Probably more than half the people at the game are drunk @ssholes. Be thankful you were at the Ralph.

If you were at an away game, they might have vandalized your vehicle.

Like this one time, when we set this Dolphins fans car on fire... wait, never mind.

786996[/snapback]

That's the truth - my first year at Florida State, the team traveled to Hogtown to take on Florida...one of my buddies' sister went to the game with her friends - not only did we lose the game, but she returned to her car to find all four tires slashed, all b/c she had the nerve to have an FSU license plate frame.

In all fairness, when the story hit the papers in Tallahassee and Gainesville, one of the Gator boosters called and offered to pay for the new tires, so it has a (somewhat) happy ending...

That's the truth - my first year at Florida State, the team traveled to Hogtown to take on Florida...one of my buddies' sister went to the game with her friends - not only did we lose the game, but she returned to her car to find all four tires slashed, all b/c she had the nerve to have an FSU license plate frame. 

In all fairness, when the story hit the papers in Tallahassee and Gainesville, one of the Gator boosters called and offered to pay for the new tires, so it has a (somewhat) happy ending...

787547[/snapback]

Its amazing what people with beer muscles are capable of doing. I can't believe that story made the paper. Your buddies sister and her friends most be hot. :P

Its amazing what people with beer muscles are capable of doing. I can't believe that story made the paper. Your buddies sister and her friends most be hot.  :P

787553[/snapback]

They are hot, but I think it also helped that me & my friend worked in the sports information department at FSU when it happened, and the sister was also interning there, so it didn't take much to get the story to some of the beat writers and media.

But it was probably b/c they are hot... :w00t:

Well, that is until Sunday when that warmness of a fellow Bills fan was felt.

Sorry to hear that, buddy. It's bad enough to have something stolen, and even worse when the person doing the stealing is someone who should be standing by your side as a fellow Bills fan. Except that I'm not so sure the thief deserves to be called a real Bills fan any more.

I'm sorry you drove all the way to Buffalo only to have that happen to you. If it's any consolation, there are other Bills fans who, had they seen the theft taking place, would have knocked that jerk's face in. Too bad no one like that happened to notice it.

A proper way of preventing future occurances would be to hook up about a 100,000 volt charge to the next plate.

Then as the culprit attempts to remove the plate after a 3 second delay he says 'Hey, what's this cable fo.........'

That would give him a life changing experience.

Not enough to stop his clock, but enough to cross his eyes and send his ass about 10 feet into the air.

Civil society resembles a Road Warrior movie more and more as each fresh decadent year passes.

Just a fantasy of mine as to how the handle the thieving, amoral, lowlife contingent of our brethern.