A positive in regard to Losman

rolly

I was fortunate enough to attend the game yesterday, where you can really see if the receivers are getting open. In the instances when Losman had checked down his receivers and saw that they were covered, he threw the ball out of bounds. This shows progression and maturity in JP's game. I'd much rather see that than a dangerous pass into traffic resulting in a pick. (which did happen once unfortunately)

Let me say that going into the season, I did not think the Bills would make the playoffs and still do not (hoping i'm wrong.) The one thing that would make this season a success in my eyes was progress from the young team as a whole and most importantly from Losman. I'm seeing it as the weeks go by and I like it.

I was fortunate enough to attend the game yesterday, where you can really see if the receivers are getting open. In the instances when Losman had checked down his receivers and saw that they were covered, he threw the ball out of bounds. This shows progression and maturity in JP's game. I'd much rather see that than a dangerous pass into traffic resulting in a pick. (which did happen once unfortunately)

Let me say that going into the season, I did not think the Bills would make the playoffs and still do not (hoping i'm wrong.) The one thing that would make this season a success in my eyes was progress from the young team as a whole and most importantly from Losman. I'm seeing it as the weeks go by and I like it.

786351[/snapback]

Thanks, rolly. Eyewitness accounts help.

They are 1 and 2...same as last year's champs. Too early to give up...

Gee, according to Schopp (who may very well be JDG, as I have never seen the two in the same room), Losman locked onto his first read and never changed.

How these people get paid for their opinions is beyond me.

786368[/snapback]

Even me, an avowed Losman hater, saw him progress through reads pretty well yesterday. In fact I believe I even stated somewhere that I thought the oline, whom I like to bash, did a damn good job of giving him lots of time to do so.

Even me, an avowed Losman hater, saw him progress through reads pretty well yesterday.  In fact I believe I even stated somewhere that I thought the oline, whom I like to bash, did a damn good job of giving him lots of time to do so.

786371[/snapback]

The o-line really impressed me yesterday. It was the other line that really let me down.

Gee, according to Schopp (who may very well be JDG, as I have never seen the two in the same room), Losman locked onto his first read and never changed.

How these people get paid for their opinions is beyond me.

786368[/snapback]

The guy is definitely knowledgable, but he's so hell-bent on playing devil's advocate that I think his views are often blinded.

Even me, an avowed Losman hater, saw him progress through reads pretty well yesterday.  In fact I believe I even stated somewhere that I thought the oline, whom I like to bash, did a damn good job of giving him lots of time to do so.

786371[/snapback]

Are you going soft on us? Here's hoping JP (and the O-line) can turn us all into believers.

The o-line really impressed me yesterday. It was the other line that really let me down.

786797[/snapback]

Whatever scheme Mangini cropped up against our Defensive line, expect after film review, the copycats to try the same schemes. I hope the first two weeks weren't a fluke. I think most of it though, had something to do with Pennington's smarts, three step drops, and quick release.

Whatever scheme Mangini cropped up against our Defensive line, expect after film review, the copycats to try the same schemes. I hope the first two weeks weren't a fluke. I think most of it though, had something to do with Pennington's smarts, three step drops, and quick release.

787480[/snapback]

There is hope. From my seats, the Bills DL was getting oh-so-close, but those 3 step drops were killers.

There is hope. From my seats, the Bills DL was getting oh-so-close, but those 3 step drops were killers.

787486[/snapback]

I was at the game and have front row end zone seats, so i do not have good depth perception on some of the plays. Were our corners giving too much room on the receivers? you have to be open wuick for a 3 step drop. I only watched the first few plys on my DVR, so I didn't notice. I did see that the fake FG was so close to working and would have been a huge gainer had MF not get blown up again and fall in J. Peter's path!!

787486[/snapback]

Is Brad Johnson a 3-step drop thrower? If he is, our D might have their hands full. It will be a shame to lose our 1st two home games...