For those not at the game

PromoTheRobot

Winds were a steady 25-30mph with gusts of 40+. They came from the scoreboard end. Rian Lindell's 36yd field goal barely made it through the uprights. Watching from Sec.241 of the Rockpile, it was an amazing sight. Lindell's kick stopped moving forward about 5 yards from the goalposts. It literally hit a wall of wind. It only cleared the crossbar by a few feet.

Please keep this fact in mind when complaining about certain 4th down calls, or Roscoe's inability to field a punt.

PTR

THANK-YOU! Im getting so sick of "should not have gone for it on 4th" posts when they have no idea what there talking about. My face seriously has wind burn from the game.

785109[/snapback]

My face is wind-burned, my ear is clogged, my throat is killing me...

Losman played amazingly in those conditions. The entire team took turns breaking down, including JP, but that wind seriously sucked.

My face is wind-burned, my ear is clogged, my throat is killing me... 

Losman played amazingly in those conditions.  The entire team took turns breaking down, including JP, but that wind seriously sucked.

785120[/snapback]

Watch out. Were starting to hurt the cases of the posters who like to start multiple posts about how the coaching and JP sucked

I was there. Worst game I've been to in years. Section 221. Drunk jerk-offs everywhere. Jets + Bills fans fighting, throwing things at one another, including a cheese covered pretzel that blasted about 6 people.

Wind was incredible. Hard to breathe at times. Hard to enjoy the game....

Damn today sucked!

:lol:

Wow, this is amazing to me -- not because I don't believe it (I was at the game) but just because the wind was so minimal in our section (129, Bills sidleline, tunnel endzone corner).

I could SEE the wind in the Rockpile (the goalposts looked like they were going to come apart), but our section was pretty wind free.

Just goes to show you how much the winds can change from one end of the stadium to the other. Amazing.

Wow, this is amazing to me -- not because I don't believe it (I was at the game) but just because the wind was so minimal in our section (129, Bills sidleline, tunnel endzone corner).

I could SEE the wind in the Rockpile (the goalposts looked like they were going to come apart), but our section was pretty wind free.

Just goes to show you how much the winds can change from one end of the stadium to the other. Amazing.

785170[/snapback]

Thats weird. I thought the flags behind me were going to rip off of their posts.