Remember when everyone said no one was abused

http://www.reuters.com/newsArticle.jhtml?t...storyID=6409377

Granted, we're nowhere near as bad as them. And I blame this ONLY on a few individuals. But this is pretty sick.

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - The U.S. military has charged four soldiers with murder in the death of an Iraqi general who suffocated after being shoved in a sleeping bag and physically abused during interrogation in Iraq last November, the Army said on Monday.

Yeah, I am pretty upset.

Have you posted any links about people having their heads cut off?

56722[/snapback]

We are better than the "animals".

The idea is not to whine and snivel what others are doing but to live up to higher standards and lead by example.

Does the concept of "turn the other cheek" pass you by?

There is a time when one must say "let the animals be animals" and resist the urge of becoming one of the animals.

I know it is tough Bill.

>>>Does the concept of "turn the other cheek" pass you by?<<<

Assuming (which I do) that this question is not sarcastic, I must say that it is a good one. Perhaps it is a small sample of that seperates the so called liberals from conservatives.

In almost every instance of my life, the answer in no, it most certainly does not pass me by. I am forgiving of others as a general rule, and hope to be forgiven for my mistakes.

That said, I do not forgive the Islamic fundamentalists that killed us. There are way too many dead cops, firefighters and civilians for me to be so kind. Furthermore, I am sorry to say that imo, a large portion of the Islamic community is actually glad that they killed us. Not all mind you, but too many. As for Iraq, Saddam funded families of Palestinian suicide bombers so that they could kill Jews. F^%k him and his "general."

My fear for my children is that they wont stop. No, we must continue to kill these terrorists. We cannot be "Kerry Candyasses" and go suck up to Germany and Frace, asking them for permission to defend our country.

Hey, imagine if Jews were doing these things. What if Jews murdered 35 babies in Iraq? How about if Jews killed hundreds in a Russian school? What would be happening around the world? How many would be "turning the other cheek?"

Anyway, I am sorry to say that my "cheek-turning" probably ended on September 12.