We played like girls today and

JStranger76

and sorry, JP had his head up his ass today. WTF, ram it home at the f***n goalline. I hate that sh-- more than anything.

784358[/snapback]

With the game on the line JP did drive the team all the way to the one yard line only to have the coaching staff pull a Mularkey. I understand not wanting to be too predictable and just running the ball up the middle but they could have mixed it up with a safer call (like a play action pass to the TE).

JP had a few boneheaded plays but he also had some very good ones.

A very good call - Willis was not going to pound it in. One block (by Willis) and it's a TD.

784600[/snapback]

Why not; he was doing it all day! Even if they get stopped, they might have been tempted to go for it on 4th down. To me that is a call you make on either 1st or 2nd down when the D is selling out to stop the run. On that play with the personell group they had it was obvious that they were going to try something funky and no bang it up in their. But a fake sweep and bootleg was a horrible call. Maybe if they had tried a playaction and rolled JP out with an option to run or pass I can live with that but a fake sweep? That's out thinking yourself!