NYJ @ BUF Game Thread

stuckincincy

• Replies 420
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

If you need to continue believing that for the sake of your sanity, go right ahead.

But NO PROGRESS is evident from this game. 3 turnovers from the QB, terrible blocking on the OL, no pass rush from the DL, defense quits in the 4th quarter, general inefficiency on 3rd downs.....tell me, please....what has changed over the past 5 years?

784365[/snapback]

Well... maybe true today...

But this Games outcome is certainly not hard to figue out considering the Turnovers, Fake FG botch, the 3rd and Goal from the One for -9 yards...Lots of mistakes there...

The difference is this is a Young Team and not a Veteran one...You almost have to expect Games like this...What is also a bit different is the fact that in stages of the Game this Team is quite talented and explosive...They have shown the abilty to Run the Ball for 3 straight Weeks now...That's a bit of a change is it not? But again, they're Young...The QB is Young, they are super Young on Defense, and both sides of the Ball are learning a new system...They will struggle at times, and at times when they put it all together, they will surprise...

It's gonna be a Roller Coaster Ride for sure...But this Team is is not TD's Bills... Not by a longshot...:)

hahahhahah. nevermind the fact that the ball is slippery as hell making it hard to throw a tight spiral. have you ever tried to throw a wet ball before? how about try it against nfl coverage?? you guys are bums. change teams and go pull for a quarterback who is a media darlin' like the manning boys. you make me sick.

hahahhahah.  nevermind the fact that the ball is slippery as hell making it hard to throw a tight spiral.  have you ever tried to throw a wet ball before?  how about try it against nfl coverage??  you guys are bums.  change teams and go pull for a quarterback who is a media darlin' like the manning boys.  you make me sick.

784466[/snapback]

exactly...

The JP era is over.  He sucks.  That is all.

784455[/snapback]

I said Id give him the season but damn this was just horrid. we have 1 timeout recover an onside kick and he throws 2 dumpoffs over mcgahees head a decent pass to parrish and then a wobbler to no one on 4th down.I'll still give him the year but this was not pretty today at all

hahahhahah.  nevermind the fact that the ball is slippery as hell making it hard to throw a tight spiral.  have you ever tried to throw a wet ball before?  how about try it against nfl coverage??  you guys are bums.  change teams and go pull for a quarterback who is a media darlin' like the manning boys.  you make me sick.

784466[/snapback]

Dude, you are a retard. The kid is making millions and has been throwing a football since he was a rugrat. He should know how to throw a ball in sh@t weather, especially being in Buffalo. :)

I said Id give him the season but damn this was just horrid.  we have 1 timeout recover an onside kick and he throws 2 dumpoffs over mcgahees head a decent pass to parrish and then a wobbler to no one on 4th down.I'll still give him the year but this was not pretty today at all

784472[/snapback]

Like I said, Week 3 vs. Atlanta last year all over again. McGahee runs for 140+, improbable 2nd life at the end down by 8(last year ATL muffed a punt, this time an onside kick) and how do we respond with that momentum at home vs. a crappy defense? Nothing, absolutely nothing. It's over.