NYJ @ BUF Game Thread

stuckincincy

• Replies 420
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

JP throwing for over 300 and the O-line doing a great job of pass protection were highlights.  But how did we lose a game like this?...home opener, throwbacks, huge rushing day, garbage bags flying across the field, Buffalo weather,  ugh!

784395[/snapback]

They're called turnovers. If you lose the turnover battle 3-0 the game isn't going to be very close.

Is he an idiot?  Let the play clock expire??????????????

784398[/snapback]

Maybe he was trying to draw them offsides....in which case it would be a pretty smart move since it gives you a first down and a few more shots at the TD.

Well turning over the ball 3 times will do that

784394[/snapback]

I agree, he played bad today. Im just saying that the stat junkies and fantasy geeks who didnt even watch weeks 1 and 2 and said he was awfull, will probably come back this week and say he is improving....when in reality, those of us who watched the game see regression.

I agree, he played bad today. Im just saying that the stat junkies and fantasy geeks who didnt even watch weeks 1 and 2 and said he was awfull, will probably come back this week and say he is improving....when in reality, those of us who watched the game see regression.

784412[/snapback]

I don't see regression at all. If you think you're going to have a QB that doens't have these types of days you're crazy. This is just another step in the process. He did some great things today but, unfortunately, he countered those with two boneheaded plays that cost the team bigtime (I don't blame the sack/fumble/TD that happend on him, McGahee didn't even touch the blitzer).