Question for Jets fans trolling this board:

pdh1

Why was every guy I met in college that was a Jets fan from NYC:

short, had a 80s hair cut that feature hair parted in the middle and feathered back, a big pickle nose, a cheesy-ass mustache, wore sleeveless t-shirts, and had a greasy forehead. Why is that??

GO BILLS!

Bills 27 Jets 14

short, had a 80s hair cut that feature hair parted in the middle and feathered back, a big pickle nose, a cheesy-ass mustache, wore sleeveless t-shirts, and had a greasy forehead. Why is that??

GO BILLS!

Bills 27 Jets 14

783342[/snapback]

Jets are the blue collar team in NY/NJ while the Giants appeal more to the kinder gentler crowd (although not that kind or gentle). Both are annoying.

GO BILLS!

Bills 27 Jets 14

783342[/snapback]

Classy!!

I also find that Jets fans are more likely to root for the Mets while Giants fans have a tendency to root for the Yankees. 

Does anyone else notice this trend?

783500[/snapback]

yeah, i've also noticed that long islanders are primarily jets/mets/islanders(obviously) fans as i went to school with a lot of people from LI. yet another reason to hate the jets! although, as i'm from binghamton, the two big teams are the giants and the bills and the giants fans are much more unbearable than jets fans even with the divisional rivalry.