I don't know if this has been posted before...

envirojeff

I love to listen to sports radio and I LOVE my Sirius system, but the NFL network is tough to listen to! Jerry Rice is bad but Adam Shine is the worst!! He sucks EVERYONES a-- that is on his show and I can't stand the "Good stuff" or "As always, good stuff" that he constantly says to his guests and callers. He interviewed TO a few weeks ago, kissed his a-- and then berated him after he hung up?? I can only take him in very small doses.

Jeff

Adam Schein , IMO sucks.... I like to listen to Tim Ryan and a few others like Pompus Pat Kirwan , Soloman Wilcox, Gil Brandt and Carl Banks. Jim Miller is exceptional plus he loves DJ. Then of course we have Zig doing the updates..... plus Vic.

Adam Schein , IMO sucks.... I like to listen to Tim Ryan and a few others like Pompus Pat Kirwan , Soloman Wilcox, Gil Brandt and Carl Banks.  Jim Miller is exceptional plus he loves DJ.  Then of course we have Zig doing the updates.....  plus Vic.

782635[/snapback]

"Timmy" Ryan is brutal. The guy just loves to hear himself speak. He takes fifteen minutes to ask a freaking question because he has already answered it himself by the time he finishes. Also, a bit too much "big dog" for my tastes. He's so friggin' happy with himself for playing professional football that he throws around all of the technical terms nonstop as well. "The receiver was running the seven route, Patty, but the DL playing the 2-gap came with blah blah blah..."

Come to think of it, there are very few guys on that network I can stomach any more -- my favorite tandem by far is Bob Papa and Shannon Sharpe.

Anytime you try to develop one TV or radio channel devoted to a single topic, it's gonna suck. I thought Sirius NFL would be more listenable during the season, but I was wrong. You have to remember that none of these morons actually spend any time covering the teams they talk about. They just go by what they see on TV and on the web...from other guys who don't do their homework.

There's a reason why people like Peter Gammons are so highly thought of. They don't talk out their fart-holes.

PTR