Pats or Fish next weekend?

Lori

What would you most like to see happen next Sunday afternoon?  

53 members have voted

1. 1. What would you most like to see happen next Sunday afternoon?

• 1. Patriots win, setting a new record for consecutive wins
    • 2. Dolphins win
    • 3. A giant meteor hitting CMGI Field during the game

As a Bills fan, I automatically detest the Fish from now until forever. And while certain mouthy Patriots fans annoy me, I have no real deep dislike for their team. (Other than Rodney Harrison, king of cheapshotters ever since his Chargers days).

So, while I grow weary of the media's New England lovefest (which will only continue to get worse if they break the record), I gotta admit I hope they win next week.

Although option #3 certainly has its appeal... :(

I don't know... 0-0 tie might mean praise for their defenses. I'm gonna have to go with the meteor... or perhaps an earthquake can open a huge crack right down the field and swallow all the players from both teams, putting us at second in the AFC East and ensuring that we win at least 3 games, due to forefit.

~*a girl can dream... in fact, out here it's all I can do to keep sane!*~

The Stadium the Patriots play in is called Gillette Stadium. The CMGI field name was scrapped before the season opener due to the company having significant financial problems and not being able to continue to pay for the naming rights to the stadium.

I'd prefer it just be called Foxboro Stadium but I guess this is the new world we live in. I have a lot of respect for the fact that Buffalo's stadium is called Ralph Wilson Stadium. Maybe one day we'll call ours Robert Kraft Stadium.

The Stadium the Patriots play in is called Gillette Stadium.  The CMGI field name was scrapped before the season opener due to the company having significant financial problems and not being able to continue to pay for the naming rights to the stadium.

I'd prefer it just be called Foxboro Stadium but I guess this is the new world we live in.    I have a lot of respect for the fact that Buffalo's stadium is called Ralph Wilson Stadium.    Maybe one day we'll call ours Robert Kraft Stadium.

56557[/snapback]

I knew that, I think. Hence the "Razor" nickname. Oops. :(

I'm guessing I know how you voted. :P Overall, though, I'm absolutely shocked to see more votes for the Fishies than the meteor. My fellow Wallers disappoint me.....

I knew that, I think. Hence the "Razor" nickname. Oops. :(

I'm guessing I know how you voted.  :lol:  Overall, though, I'm absolutely shocked to see more votes for the Fishies than the meteor. My fellow Wallers disappoint me.....

56569[/snapback]

If a giant meteor hit the stadium, around 70,000 people would be killed. :P

I'd rather just see the Pats beat the hell out of the Felons.

:P C'mon....I can't believe you guys! So what if the 0-4 Fish beat the Pats????

Aren't you sick of the ball lapping media? The ball washing announcers?

I know the hatred for the Fish goes waaaaaaaaaaaay back, but, c'mon! Wouldn't it put a smile on your faces to see Tom Brady and the rest get stomped at home on record breaking day?

Besides....after the Bills win at the JETS....they will only be 2 games behind in the division! :(

It would be much more gratifying to see the only team ever to go undefeated in a single season to go winless in a single season. 

If Miami is this bad in September, how can they amaze us and "collapse" in December?

56704[/snapback]

How great would this scenario be:

The date is, say, November 1, 2050. All of the 2004 Miami Dolphins gather in Jay Fiedler's living room to anticipate the Mexico City Cardinals being the final team of the 2050 season to win a game. The Cards finally win, and the celebration commences with the enormous stash that Wannstedt purchased from Ricky Williams III off the nearest street corner.

Miami has to lose......so we can have 0-5 Dolphelons vs 0-4 Ills on October 17th.

:angry:  ;)  :angry:  :lol:  :angry:

56560[/snapback]

Yeah but do you even want to consider what 1- 5 Dolfins and 0 - 5 Bills sounds like? ;)

I don't know... 0-0 tie might mean praise for their defenses. I'm gonna have to go with the meteor... or perhaps an earthquake can open a huge crack right down the field and swallow all the players from both teams, putting us at second in the AFC East and ensuring that we win at least 3 games, due to forefit.

~*a girl can dream... in fact, out here it's all I can do to keep sane!*~

56451[/snapback]

Welcome aboard. We need more real women around here. :angry: