Should the Bills run more or pass more against

run more or pass more?  

53 members have voted

1. 1. run more or pass more?

• run more
    • pass more

RUN THE BALL!  Do exactly what we did against the Fish.

(900th post!  Wow that was quick. :angry: )

781371[/snapback]

God damn cadet! That was quick. You joined up after i did and some how you got there quicker than i did. Congrats.

As to your question, we should run the ball just as much as we did in the fins game, but we need to take our shots down field in the air in order to open up the run again. At the end of the fish game, the run slowed and if the fins were able to produce anything on offense we would have been screwed. They need to take the shots down the field while balancing the offense and destroying the Jets.

Thought I'd join in this conversation just to complete the Clifton Park-Burnt Hills-Clifton Park sandwich.

If you are currently living off of exits 8-11, you cant post!

I voted for run the ball, by the way.  It works, its effective, and we look good doing it.

781377[/snapback]

Exit 10. Not to mention i work at U.S. Foodservice.

In the Miami game, it seemed the offensive line did a decent job at run blocking. With McGahee and Anthony Thomas as the RBs, it makes sense to strongly emphasize the running attack. The Bills shouldn't be afraid to take advantage of Losman's mobility by rolling him out of the pocket and having him scramble for first downs. The Bills could have success with an Atlanta Falcons style of offense: a good running game, and a mobile quarterback who's always a threat to throw the deep ball. Granted Losman's not as fast as Vick, and Buffalo's offensive line isn't as good as Atlanta's, so this might not work as well for us as it does for them. But it's still worth a try.

Thought I'd join in this conversation just to complete the Clifton Park-Burnt Hills-Clifton Park sandwich.

I voted for run the ball, by the way.  It works, its effective, and we look good doing it.

781377[/snapback]

How about exit 14? Actually I don't live in Saratoga anymore but I did for 4 years while in school. Capital Region is a nice area.. Now im back in Rochester.

I think we should obviously run the ball. I think we'll have success against the Jets D-Line running. However, I am anxious to see if we can keep any sort of legitimate pass attack going. I guess we'll find out the next time we're down in the second half.. So let's hope we never find out cuz that'd mean we'd be winning every game!

781377[/snapback]

I used to live off exit 9--originally from Mechanicville, but lived in Lake George, Saratoga and now NYC. Love the Capital Region. My family is still there.

God damn cadet! That was quick. You joined up after i did and some how you got there quicker than i did. Congrats.

As to your question, we should run the ball just as much as we did in the fins game, but we need to take our shots down field in the air in order to open up the run again. At the end of the fish game, the run slowed and if the fins were able to produce anything on offense we would have been screwed. They need to take the  shots down the field while balancing the offense and destroying the Jets.

781373[/snapback]

I think we are gonna throw more than last week because were at homw

1/3 Running Plays

1/3 Mid or deep pass plays

1/3 screens, and other safe short high-percentage passes (okay, maybe a bit less than a third of all O plays)

This addes up to more passes than runs, but the short passes are really more like running plays.