Week 4

joshsin

Hey guys got a question. My girlfriend got us tickets for the game against minnesota. she got them free cause her dad works at napa and i guess ts a napa sponsered game or something anyone know where about the seating would be? i have never heard of a napa game before so i have no clue

Hey guys got a question. My girlfriend got us tickets for the game against minnesota. she got them free cause her dad works at napa and i guess ts a napa sponsered game or something anyone know where about the seating would be? i have never heard of a napa game before so i have no clue

781112[/snapback]

Look at the tickets, find the section & then go to a diagram of the stadium. :angry:

781112[/snapback]

I was at a napa game before. Foxboro a couple of years ago. We were loosing 31-0 in the second half and I was napa-ing.

781112[/snapback]

Companies often buy season tickets for local sports events, which can go to employees, used by their sales force to encourage other businesses to buy their products, and so forth. I doubt that NAPA is specificially sponsoring a game.

When I was in the auto biz in PGH, PPG was a big supplier of coatings to us and had a fair number of Steelers season tix that they would hand out. I'd imagine the seats given to your girlfriends' Dad are decent.

The Golden Rule is do not act up. That would make a terrible reflection on the fellow who offered the kindness...

Should be an enjoyable game. Have fun!