Finally, some recognition for Brian Moorman

ganesh

Dr.Zs Power Ranking

I remember writing once upon a time that the special teams would lead this club. Well, Brian Moorman, one of the NFL's really clutch punters, hung four of his six inside the 10 against Miami, Coy Wire blocked a punt and Roscoe Parrish ran another one back 26 yards to set up a field goal. So why isn't Buffalo ranked higher after two good outings? I am genuinely sorry, Bills fans. It's that stupid promise I made about the Saints. Keep rooting your team on.

If you look at his #1-10, #3 is conspicuously absent from the "Previous" column.

781032[/snapback]

Actually, I found it. He did have them at #3. Did he even watch the Rams-Broncos game? As pathetic as the Broncos were in that game, the Rams were nearly their equal.

Actually, I found it. He did have them at #3. Did he even watch the Rams-Broncos game? As pathetic as the Broncos were in that game, the Rams were nearly their equal.

781099[/snapback]

Here's my guess, he highly overrated the Broncos based on how they did last year and when they lost he took that as a sign of how good the Rams were. Odd conclusion, but it's the only way it makes any sense.

I said all offseason that Moorman was our best player and I wasn't kidding. Field position is everything for a cold weather football team. That doesn't mean that some of the youngsters on the Bills can't eventually develop into better players, but as of right now, Brian Moorman is the best football player on this team, imo.