Poland to Bush: "Goodbye, Kerry's right"

Chilly

Well it looks like the Polish President just put the kabash on kerry. Oh what a twisted web we weave when first is to decieve.

POLISH PRESIDENT SLAMS KERRY AFTER DEBATE SNUB

Polish President Aleksander Kwasniewski has slammed Dem president hopeful John Kerry for not recognizing Poland's contributions and sacrifice to the war in Iraq.

"It is sad that a senator with 20 years of experience does not recognize Polish contribution. This is immoral," Kwasniewski told FACTS in an interview commenting on the US Presidential Debate.

"It is sad that a senator with 20 years of experience underestimates Polish sacrifice, this is sad."

The Polish President added however that one should consider this was a part of the ongoing electoral campaign.

"I do not think this was out of ignorance," the president emphasized on the TVN Facts.

"There is one thing which should be stated clearly: this coalition is not just the United States, Great Britain, Australia alone; it also involves participation of Polish, Ukrainian, Bulgarian and Spanish soldiers who have died. It is immoral not to recognize the involvement we contributed based on our conviction that there should be unity in fighting terrorism, that there was a need to display international solidarity and that Saddam Hussein was a dangerous individual of this world."

"President Bush acted like a real Texan gentleman, he made sure to show appreciation for other countries' involvement in the coalition," Kwasniewski pointed out.

I have no idea why anyone would put that out there.

57872[/snapback]

Why?

Is it wrong to have a callous thougt?

What do I need to go to confession?

Don't get me wrong I have the utmost sympathy for human suffering. There is just a point where it stops ruling my personal life, opinions.

I don't forget. Our actions and futures dilligence should stand above.

As you can tell, I have a very low tolerance for REPEATED actions/mistakes.

I have always been downplaying it.  I don't get all hopped up over emotion.

Clear long range agenda... Ha!

Call it what you will.  I always stated I don't need to be protected.

Wow... I am pretty cantankerous... Aren't I?

:lol:

57036[/snapback]

Could you provide your coordinants? I can pass them on.

Could you provide your coordinants? I can pass them on.

58129[/snapback]

:lol:

Sure:

Note: For lack of finding the "Character Map" on this machine, I substitute * for the degree symbol.

N41* 56' 49", W87* 39' 20''

Or:

41.9471, -87.6556

While you are at it, they can also bomb:

N42* 46' 0", W78* 47' 15"

Or:

42.7667, -78.7876

:lol::lol:;):lol:

;)

Sure:

Note: For lack of finding the "Character Map" on this machine, I substitute * for the degree symbol.

N41* 56' 49", W87* 39' 20''

Or:

41.9471, -87.6556

While you are at it, they can also bomb:

N42* 46' 0", W78* 47' 15"

Or:

42.7667, -78.7876

:D  :lol:  ;)  :w00t:

58207[/snapback]

And that nonchalant attitude is what allowed Hitler to build Germany into a world military leader. And also allowed 3,000 innocent people to be slaughtered or as you referred to it as that "building thing." Those my friend are some of the worst posts I've seen here on this board.

And that nonchalant attitude is what allowed Hitler to build Germany into a world military leader.  And also allowed 3,000 innocent people to be slaughtered or as you referred to it as that "building thing."  Those my friend are some of the worst posts I've seen here on this board.

58248[/snapback]

What's that a conservative bringing in the Nazi connection? You know if it came from a liberal, they would be lambasted!

Actually... If you got the coords from the first, I think you could find a Nazi (comical though) reference about it... :w00t: ... Oops, I am always trying to add levity. Sorry, all you stuff-shirts don't get it.

I am just sick of them using 911 as a tool to fight their unjust war. I think a lot of victims feel the same way.

Spin it anyway you want. Sulk and walk away with hurt feelings. Whatever.

Well it looks like the Polish President just put the kabash on kerry. Oh what a twisted web we weave when first is to decieve.

POLISH PRESIDENT SLAMS KERRY AFTER DEBATE SNUB

Polish President Aleksander Kwasniewski has slammed Dem president hopeful John Kerry for not recognizing Poland's contributions and sacrifice to the war in Iraq.

"It is sad that a senator with 20 years of experience does not recognize Polish contribution. This is immoral," Kwasniewski told FACTS in an interview commenting on the US Presidential Debate.

"It is sad that a senator with 20 years of experience underestimates Polish sacrifice, this is sad."

The Polish President added however that one should consider this was a part of the ongoing electoral campaign.

"I do not think this was out of ignorance," the president emphasized on the TVN Facts.

"There is one thing which should be stated clearly: this coalition is not just the United States, Great Britain, Australia alone; it also involves participation of Polish, Ukrainian, Bulgarian and Spanish soldiers who have died. It is immoral not to recognize the involvement we contributed based on our conviction that there should be unity in fighting terrorism, that there was a need to display international solidarity and that Saddam Hussein was a dangerous individual of this world."

"President Bush acted like a real Texan gentleman, he made sure to show appreciation for other countries' involvement in the coalition," Kwasniewski pointed out.

57881[/snapback]

Hey Rich,

Isn't it sickening to think that Saddam has this many friends? May God continue to bless our coalition partners.

I meant to say victims' family... THEY ARE VICTIMS TOO.  Aren't they?

I bet you feel good.  To each his own.

Peace.

58291[/snapback]

Ohhh, I'm sorry, I should know what you meant to say. And you said, most of them feel that way. Care to elaborate on how you know this, or are you just making things up that back up your position?

Ohhh, I'm sorry, I should know what you meant to say.  And you said, most of them feel that way.  Care to elaborate on how you know this, or are you just making things up that back up your position?

58303[/snapback]

Haven't groups of them spoke out?

And like I said before, I made a callous statement, that I can admit. I apologized if I offended any one.

Maybe I knew some of you guys would respond this way yet, I threw it out there anyway. That I apologize for also.

I just can't get all worked up about the events anymore (they are still in my heart) when there is so much more to do.

There is a lot of living left.

Haven't groups of them spoke out?

And like I said before, I made a callous statement, that I can admit.  I apologized if I offended any one.

Maybe I knew some of you guys would respond this way yet, I threw it out there anyway.  That I apologize for also.

I just can't get all worked up about the events anymore  (they are still in my heart) when there is so much more to do.

There is a lot of living left.

58314[/snapback]

Yes, groups of them have spoken out, but I'm willing to bet it's a small minority of the victims.

Your apology has been excepted however it is true there is a lot of living left. But for nearly 3,000 Americans there is none left and I have a hard time understanding your ambivalence towards that action. But, as you say, to each his own.

Your apology has been excepted however it is true there is a lot of living left.  But for nearly 3,000 Americans there is none left and I have a hard time understanding your ambivalence towards that action.  But, as you say, to each his own.

58326[/snapback]

Thank You.

I'd feel the same way if I was victim. I would want my family to not stop living.

I have to admit. I don't know what course my world would take but, those are my ideals.

God, I wish I could elaborate about the Polish and keep the thread on course. All my grandparents were from Poland... parents married in Polish community.

There is something I can add?... :w00t:

I meant to say victims' family... THEY ARE VICTIMS TOO.  Aren't they?

I bet you feel good.  To each his own.

Peace.

58291[/snapback]

Actually - and I've said this before - we're all victims to some degree. Most of us at the very least lost a sense of innocence and security. Some lost quite a bit more. One person's loss shouldn't be used to degrade anothers.

I also believe that there's no glory in revelling in victimhood. Yeah, the towers collapsed. Yeah, people lost family members. Yes, mourning is required. But ultimately, people have to stop wallowing in it...

Actually - and I've said this before - we're all victims to some degree.  Most of us at the very least lost a sense of innocence and security.  Some lost quite a bit more.  One person's loss shouldn't be used to degrade anothers.

I also believe that there's no glory in revelling in victimhood.  Yeah, the towers collapsed.  Yeah, people lost family members.  Yes, mourning is required.  But ultimately, people have to stop wallowing in it...

58487[/snapback]

I totally agree. Thanks for the perspective. I never intended to degrade anyone.

Actually - and I've said this before - we're all victims to some degree.  Most of us at the very least lost a sense of innocence and security.  Some lost quite a bit more.  One person's loss shouldn't be used to degrade anothers.

I also believe that there's no glory in revelling in victimhood.  Yeah, the towers collapsed.  Yeah, people lost family members.  Yes, mourning is required.  But ultimately, people have to stop wallowing in it...

58487[/snapback]

Yes, agreed. I just don't think we should minimize it either. Calling it "the thing with the two buildings" is a little too glib for my taste. It's like calling the Holocaust "that thing with the camps."

I'm glad it got clarified.

Yes, agreed.  I just don't think we should minimize it either.  Calling it "the thing with the two buildings" is a little too glib for my taste.  It's like calling the Holocaust "that thing with the camps."

I'm glad it got clarified.

58613[/snapback]

It did get clarified... As much as hot butter in a pan. Give it a rest. I have already called my comments:

Callous

Called myself a cold SOB.

And for the record my exact words were:

So we are back to the two buildings again?

Where does the "building thing" come from? Am I glossing it over and miss it... Please help find it and then I'll shut my pie hole.

:w00t:;)