Home Opener

It seems that the majority of the posters on this board that go to games meet up for the tailgate. I wouldn't mind wandering over and putting a face to some of the names. I normally tailgate in the Corolla lot (off drive 2). We are in line with the Jim Ball billboard at the ECC end of the lot. We have 2 Bills flags and the American flag flying, you can't miss us. Feel free to stop by and try some of the best ribs at the game. We also have wings, chili and of course beer. Go Bills.

This week the tailgate is at Hammers lot right diagonal from the RV parking lot on Abbott. During the season, lot 1 pole 5 is the place to find TBD people, look for Badolbills blue dodge van, that's how I find em.

780514[/snapback]

Thanks for the info. Is lot 1 the Corolla lot? They seem to have only car names for the lots now. The Corolla lot is the one that backs up to ECC and has the nice comfort station. It is between the busses and the RVs.

Thanks for the info.  Is lot 1 the Corolla lot?  They seem to have only car names for the lots now.  The Corolla lot is the one that backs up to ECC and has the nice comfort station.  It is between the busses and the RVs.

780590[/snapback]

Lot One is between the Field House and Rt 20A, numbers are on the poles! :lol:

For this Sunday, from the "Corolla" Lot, walk down Abbot Road towards the Big Tree Inn and Danny's and Hammer's is on your right.

Or just make it easy and park at Hammer's! :blush:

It seems that the majority of the posters on this board that go to games meet up for the tailgate.  I wouldn't mind wandering over and putting a face to some of the names.  I normally tailgate in the Corolla lot (off drive 2).  We are in line with the Jim Ball billboard at the ECC end of the lot.  We have 2 Bills flags and the American flag flying, you can't miss us.  Feel free to stop by and try some of the best ribs at the game.  We also have wings, chili and of course beer.  Go Bills.

780465[/snapback]

I will be looking for you guys!