Could we please extend London Fletcher?

JStranger76

week. On top of that, he wants to be here and has a few years left of high level play. I hope we don't take the Indianapolis approach and not resign LBers. Sure, I have suggested taking a LB somewhat high in the draft, but that is because you never know. Although Ellison has shocked us all so far, I don't thing we have anything except a bunch of good specialteamers as our backups. I'm not criticizing anything here, just stating something that has been on my mind.

I think that it would be wise to leave the task you mention to his wife.

779225[/snapback]

:lol:

Lotta love for the LB's on the board today. In another thread, somebody is pulling for TKO...And now we want to extend Fletcher...Wow keep up the good work linebackers, I guess :pirate:

Yes.

779257[/snapback]

London Fletcher is an extraordinary player. I for one do not believe the stats listed for his height nor his weight, yet check out how durable he has been!

London plays with intensity to the point that he is what I consider a mean player. It is great to have guys like him on your team. He will be 32 when the 07 season begins which is not great. That said, he might be in a good spot because none of us truly know what the story will be with TKO.

Actually, it might be hard to keep him once he is a ufa. I too hope that they can work something out during the season.

The BB should make every effort to keep him in Buffalo for at least 3 more years. He is on the wrong side of 30 no doubt but he's the type of rare player that barring injury will probably play into his mid to late 30's.

I'd offer him 3 years.

Very high the first 2 years with a lower 3rd year but loaded with incentives.

1-6 million

2-6 milliion

3-3 million + massive incentives to produce

May sound crazy but I think that Fletch has a few strong strong years left, he's just got that rare energy.