Those loyal Miami Fans......

NavyBillsFan

I was watching the game with an A*hole known as a Miami Dolfag fan.  He said that it is normal for the Phin fans to leave when they are losing, and proceeded to leave the bar after they were down 16-0!

777448[/snapback]

0:)

I had the pleasure of meeting up with the Portland Bills Backers yesterday for the game (I am out here on business). What a crowd we had for the game at a great place called Jax. When they showed the phans leaving in the 3rd, it generated a searing rendition of "na na na na, hey hey hey, good bye".

I had the pleasure of meeting up with the Portland Bills Backers yesterday for the game (I am out here on business). What a crowd we had for the game at a great place called Jax. When they showed the phans leaving in the 3rd, it generated a searing rendition of "na na na na, hey hey hey, good bye".

777584[/snapback]

The game was listed as a sellout...but it sure didn't look like one to me.

The stadium was nearly empty with five minutes to go...and the Dolphins driving.

Mike

I was at the game. The stadium was nearly full except for some empty seats in the corners. The game was a sell out and was shown on local tv.

It was great at the end of the game when the Dolphin fans began to leave. There were some Bills fans, but no as many as in years past. I specifically remember one game on Monday night in the 1990's when we blew them out, the Dolphin fans left, and there were about 25,000 to 30,000 Bills fans left in the stadium. That was a lot of fun. The fourth quarter of that game was like being at Rich/The Ralph.

I too was there and Miami has the worst fans period. These retards were booing there team of the field at halftime only down 3-0. Unreal how shi--y there fans are. There was a decent crowd there but not as many bills fans as in years past. Of course theres always the one or two jerkoffs that run their mouths off. To make matters worse the morning show down here said DC had trouble holding on to the ball because of the south florida moisture, give me a fu---- break. My old high school coah used to say "excuses are like assho--- everyones gotem and the all stink. GO BILLLSSS!!!

I love it when 'we' who usually wont put more than 65K in RWS if the team is less than 8-8 get on the fans on other teams.

I have to say...I cant get on them for this one. The 'fags did NOTHING all day and it looked brutally hot. I probably would have left too.

I love it when 'we' who usually wont put more than 65K in RWS if the team is less than 8-8 get on the fans on other teams.

I have to say...I cant get on them for this one. The 'fags did NOTHING all day and it looked brutally hot. I probably would have left too.

777738[/snapback]

thats because your a crappy fan. Go Bills. Dont jump on the wagon when were 5-1. Keep up the shi--- attitude.

I specifically remember one game on Monday night in the 1990's when we blew them out, the Dolphin fans left, and there were about 25,000 to 30,000 Bills fans left in the stadium.  That was a lot of fun.  The fourth quarter of that game was like being at Rich/The Ralph.

777709[/snapback]

Peter, You sure that wasn't a Sunday night game, and it was raining out?

If it was, I was there and remember going down to the lower deck behind the Bills bench in the 4th qtr and the whole section was all Bills fans who came down from there seats all over the stadium. We were singing the "na na na Goodbye song"... We definetely outnumbered the Dolfans that night.

The game was listed as a sellout...but it sure didn't look like one to me.

The stadium was nearly empty with five minutes to go...and the Dolphins driving.

Mike

777682[/snapback]

I pointed out to my wife that the "sea of orange" was just empty seats (3rd Qtr).

As the announcers said,

"the Dolphin fans are rising to their feet!

... and heading for the EXITS."

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Dolphins suck. Let's go to the beach.

777738[/snapback]

i've been to many games at Rich/Ralph....never, even when we got blown out, did I see a mass exit of fans like I do when the Phish fans leave. They always do when the going gets tough. I see some Bills fans leaving early at times, but never to the degree that I see in Miami.

Also, tell me what is harder to sit through? Lake winds and icy precipitation or warm sunshine? Pick your poison.

One more thing, don't bag on the Bills fans not filling up seats....Miami and Buffalo are two entirely different regions....more people in sunny Miami then in Buffalo.

Are you sure you are a bills fan?

777738[/snapback]

I know...Its not like we went 5-11 last year and sold out every game.....nice post...yawn

Peter,  You sure that wasn't a Sunday night game, and it was raining out?

If it was, I was there and remember going down to the lower deck behind the Bills bench in the 4th qtr and the whole section was all Bills fans who came down from there seats all over the stadium.  We were singing the "na na na Goodbye song"...  We definetely outnumbered the Dolfans that night.

777811[/snapback]

It could have been. I remember that it was a night game (maybe I presumed it was a Monday night game).

That was a great game.

I have had some great times in that stadium when the Bills have won. We actually have a pretty good record in that stadium -- especially compared to the Orange Bowl.

It could have been.  I remember that it was a night game (maybe I presumed it was a Monday night game).

That was a great game.

I have had some great times in that stadium when the Bills have won. We actually have a pretty good record in that stadium -- especially compared to the Orange Bowl.

778044[/snapback]

I was there too. The Bills were behind early (in the rain) and the Fins fans were obnoxious about it. But they disappeared quickly when the Bills went ahead for good. Great fun. My daughter's boyfriend (a big Fins fan) pouted all the way home.

I too was there and Miami has the worst fans period. These retards were booing there team of the field at halftime only down 3-0. Unreal how shi--y there fans are. There was a decent crowd there but not as many bills fans as in years past. Of course theres always the one or two jerkoffs that run their mouths off. To make matters worse the morning show down here said DC had trouble holding on to the ball because of the south florida moisture, give me a fu---- break. My old high school coah used to say "excuses are like assho--- everyones gotem and the all stink. GO BILLLSSS!!!

777726[/snapback]

I am a loyal Bills Fan who goes to every home game including preseason. I hate the Dolphans and their fans also but let's be a little honest here. Seems to me we ( fans) have done our share of booing, and leaving early, even when we win. Some fans have a long way to drive, some want to drink.

To be honest, those who come in after the anthem because they were in the beer line or stayed outside to drink as long as they could, insult those of us who actually want to watch the game.

My point is, every team has theses kind of "fans", including us. Forget what they do. AS with Buffalo, you only hear from the fans who like to hear themselves talk. We have the makings of a good team, so, cut the crap and be responsible and stop making our own excuses.