I hope someone collected the experts quotes on

Pyrite Gal

The youngsters were simply impressive today. I think it is legit that one needs to wait 3 tears to legitimately say a player has the stuff or not. However, one need not wait that time period to be quite sure that the so-called experts on the draft completely missed the mark with their comments.

While it is still too early after only two games to declare various folks incorrect. The stridency and forcefulness of their comments creates tremendous room to legitimately declare as senseless anyone who gave Marv and the boys an F for their juddments and declared this Golden Boy senile in terms of his judgments.

Of the 9 players chosen all made the team and seemed to legitimately do so. If a draft produced 4 starters, I think everyone would consider that draft successful, and already to the tune of a closely played game on the road against the Pats and a win on the road against the Felons, we got 4 starters capable of winning an NFL game out of this draft.

Folks who saw Whitner as a reach MIGHT be right if in fact some woulds/coulda/shoulda trade was pulled off to still get Whitner a few spots down, but there appears at this point to be no legit complaint that the 1st round pick should be a starter because Whitner is that with an INT against Brady and critical break-up of a two-point conversion to show for his play.

The najor complaint one can make is that they reached for mcCargo to get a DT starter (we'll see if this is true about this individual as the next few years play out) but in terms of the team any indictment about the 1st round DT needs to come with kudos for the 5 th round DT who in fact is starting.

TD got one starter on the second day in his time here and alreadt Marv has 3.

Even more amazing, between McCargo, Youbouty and Butler it is not an outrageous notion that the Bills may well see significant contributions from as many as 7 of these drafted players this year.

It may be a useful thing for TSW to post an "Eat Crow" list which features some of the most prominent specific indictments of Marv-leed drafting and the Bills draft class. It is too early to declare for sure who is really an NFL pro from this group as a whole, but not to early at all to remind folks about the specific idicy of those who cannot do so they comment.

The youngsters were simply impressive today.  I think it is legit that one needs to wait 3 tears to legitimately say a player has the stuff or not.  However, one need not wait that time period to be quite sure that the so-called experts on the draft completely missed the mark with their comments.

While it is still too early after only two games to declare various folks incorrect.  The stridency and forcefulness of their comments creates tremendous room to legitimately declare as senseless anyone who gave Marv and the boys an F for their juddments and declared this Golden Boy senile in terms of his judgments.

Of the 9 players chosen all made the team and seemed to legitimately do so.  If a draft produced 4 starters, I think everyone would consider that draft successful, and already to the tune of a closely played game on the road against the Pats and a win on the road against the Felons, we got 4 starters capable of winning an NFL game out of this draft.

Folks who saw Whitner as a reach MIGHT be right if in fact some woulds/coulda/shoulda trade was pulled off to still get Whitner a few spots down, but there appears at this point to be no legit complaint that the 1st round pick should be a starter because Whitner is that with an INT against Brady and critical break-up of a two-point conversion to show for his play.

The najor complaint one can make is that they reached for mcCargo to get a DT starter (we'll see if this is true about this individual as the next few years play out) but in terms of the team any indictment about the 1st round DT needs to come with kudos for the 5 th round DT who in fact is starting.

TD got one starter on the second day in his time here and alreadt Marv has 3.

Even more amazing, between McCargo, Youbouty and Butler it is not an outrageous notion that the Bills may well see significant contributions from as many as 7 of these drafted players this year.

It may be a useful thing for TSW to post an "Eat Crow" list which features some of the most prominent specific indictments of Marv-leed drafting and the Bills draft class.  It is too early to declare for sure who is really an NFL pro from this group as a whole, but not to early at all to remind folks about the specific idicy of those who cannot do so they comment.

776735[/snapback]

OK, I'll start, Pyrite Gal with regard to Troy Vincent. :doh: That crow might be a little tough, it had to be microwaved.

i have a bunch of those quotes and links saved....but I'm still going to wait a couple more years.

777213[/snapback]

Waiting a couple of years is certainly legit to assess whether an individual pro is adequate, good, or a bust. However, there is no need to wait to assess the quality of blow-hard predictions.

Particularly when they are over the top and as unmeasured as the so-called experts who are paid to generate controversy rather than display good football judgment. It can take three years to accurately assess a football judgment, but not to measure some fool who declares Marv senile, clueless, or already has made an assessment a day after the draft that a team deserves an F, an A or whatever.

Its open season on the pundits and those big boys have declared it sp.

I appreciate you holding back for an intelligent or rational football judgment. However, you feel no need to hold back in assessing the pundits, or simply just sharing their comments without a judgment because I'm sure these fools words and the results so far will speak for themselves.

That is where it has to begin.

The nonstop, relentless arguments regarding Troy Vincent's value to this team have to lie at the top of the "Eat Crow" list. Everyone saw today why this is a better team with TV far, far away from the field.

OK, I'll start, Pyrite Gal with regard to Troy Vincent. :doh:  That crow might be a little tough, it had to be microwaved.

777242[/snapback]

That is where it has to begin.

The nonstop, relentless arguments regarding Troy Vincent's value to this team have to lie at the top of the "Eat Crow" list.  Everyone saw today why this is a better team with TV far, far away from the field.

777368[/snapback]

Well, to be fair, TV didn't hit the wall until he pulled his hamstring this pre-season. :doh:

:lol::lol::lol: