It Must Be Said....

ajzepp

...is a keeper. This guy is all over the field today. He's making solid tackles. He's good in coverage. I still don't know how to pronounce his name, but I can totally see why we kept this guy.

...is a keeper. This guy is all over the field today. He's making solid tackles. He's good in coverage. I still don't know how to pronounce his name, but I can totally see why we kept this guy.

776193[/snapback]

think Milwaukee

Kill-wal-kee Thomas.

He was an animal out there today!

Ryan Denney may make the pro bowl if he keeps playing like this.  I can't believe I just typed that.

776254[/snapback]

No doubt....our team showed up today big time. This is how you win football games.

Ryan Denney may make the pro bowl if he keeps playing like this.  I can't believe I just typed that.

776254[/snapback]

Sometimes it just takes a few years before players hit their potential. He started showing it last year. Another brilliant stroke by the old man to bring him back. But the media will never give Marv any credit.

776254[/snapback]

Sometimes it just takes a few years before players hit their potential. He started showing it last year. Another brilliant stroke by the old man to bring him back. But the media will never give Marv any credit.

776304[/snapback]

He's just a confused old man right? RIGHT?

(F U ESPN)

776304[/snapback]

And he look a heck of a lot better when he can just rush the passer and cover the run and not drop back into coverage - that probably hurt too.

Played a great game today.  Now I am not questioning the dback cuts at end of camp.

776321[/snapback]

Exactly, I didn't hear much about this kid in camp, and I thought they were crazy by keeping this guy over Baker or one or two others.....but wow, this guy was around the ball on almost every play, and chances are he doesn't even know what he's doing yet.

776297[/snapback]

Question is will Bills fans give TD credit for drafting him?

Exactly, I didn't hear much about this kid in camp, and I thought they were crazy by keeping this guy over Baker or one or two others.....but wow, this guy was around the ball on almost every play, and chances are he doesn't even know what he's doing yet.

776332[/snapback]

Actually the kept Thomas over Eric King (one of TD's dreft picks).

Thomas has more experience and from the looks of it he plays the game very hard.

Actually the kept Thomas over Eric King (one of TD's dreft picks). 

Thomas has more experience and from the looks of it he plays the game very hard.

776938[/snapback]

Ah, you're exactly right....I was upset about both Baker and King being released, but moreso King because I didn't think we'd really established what we had with him. But Thomas was everywhere today....I was very impressed. This is the first game I've been able to watch all season, and the boys put on a show for me....I haven't been this proud of the team in a good while.

Things I Think I Think:

1. Jaron knows the limitations of JP Losman at this point in his career. There were many plays today where if the primary receiver wasn’t there, there was a very safe outlet, which gained a few yards on the play.

2. We were gizzing over LJ Shelton at some point in time? That guys is a backup quarterback’s wet dream…

3. Elllison is a player. Not a Coy Wire kind of “pile on” kind of player, but one that actually makes plays. Can we survive w/o TKO? I don’t know, but the Felons made me think about this point today.

4. Moorman better make the Pro Bowl, or the voters all have glaucoma and didn’t smoker enough dope to counteract the effects of the disease.

5. Mularkey’s still an idiot.

6. Both rookie safeties played very solid games. Both of them were great in run support. #20 and #30 were consistently in on the running plays.

7. Villarial looked terrible in pass blocking early. An old guy like Kevin Carter schooled him big time.

8. Our return game still rocks and should be feared.

9. The pass rush today (with the rotation as forecasted) was relentless. Denney had a game all in the first half. Just wait until these guys get used to playing with one another.

10. McGahee’s still not a great back. There, I said it. I could be way off base, but most of the plays that he gained a good chunk of his yardage weren’t great individual plays, but a result of great blocking. I hope Marv sees this come contract time.