and starring as Custer

dib

Wow is this piece of journalism a giant hunk of crap.

BILLS SPECIAL TEAMS VS. DOLPHINS SPECIAL TEAMS

WR Wes Welker did an outstanding job on punt returns against Pittsburgh, with his 47-yard jaunt setting up a Dolphins score. In comparison, the Steelers averaged 1.7 yards on three punt returns. Buffalo's Terrence McGee is one of the AFC's top kickoff returners. Buffalo P Brian Moorman was tied for the NFL lead in gross average (45.7) last season. Buffalo's Rian Lindell is one of the few kickers whose leg strength is comparable to the Dolphins' Olindo Mare. EDGE: Dolphins

Edge: Dolphins? You just convinced me why Buffalo's SP are better, jackass.

BILLS RUNNING GAME VS. DOLPHINS RUN DEFENSE

RB Willis McGahee reported to training camp seven pounds lighter than last season at 228, but improved conditioning might not yield better results because of Buffalo's mediocre offensive line. The former University of Miami star has only four rushes of more than 20 yards in his past 17 games. Buoyed by a strong performance from one of the league's top offensive lines, the Steelers kept possession for 35:27 behind the running of Willie Parker (29 carries, 115 yards). EDGE: Dolphins

Funny, no metion of Miami's OL in either section of their passing game or running game.

BILLS SPECIAL TEAMS VS. DOLPHINS SPECIAL TEAMS

WR Wes Welker did an outstanding job on punt returns against Pittsburgh, with his 47-yard jaunt setting up a Dolphins score. In comparison, the Steelers averaged 1.7 yards on three punt returns. Buffalo's Terrence McGee is one of the AFC's top kickoff returners. Buffalo P Brian Moorman was tied for the NFL lead in gross average (45.7) last season. Buffalo's Rian Lindell is one of the few kickers whose leg strength is comparable to the Dolphins' Olindo Mare. EDGE: Dolphins

:unsure:

That's a lot of edges to get your *** worked like that, huh?

More from the wizards. Let 'em know that "this is why they play the games".

776542[/snapback]

LOL - here's one of the responses from the blog:

No surprise here Berman was just on sportcenter and picked the bills to "circle the wagons" and beat our dolphins. I'm really getting tired of berman and his circle the wagons b.s. with the bills. Can he be anymore biased. I hope the fins run the bills out of the Joe to shut that fat piece of crap up. GO Fins, 34-10.

I'm pretty sure Berman said 21-20 too. :lol::)