If Spikes Plays in Miami

Frez

I'm with you whether you are joking or not. We can't afford to not have him until our young D linemen get more experience.

774846[/snapback]

:pirate:

Schoebel is in his 6th year

Denney and Triplett in their 5

Kelsay in his 4th

There's plenty of experience among 3/4 of the D-Line

I'm with you whether you are joking or not. We can't afford to not have him until our young D linemen get more experience.

774846[/snapback]

To me Spikes makes our defense 75% better when he plays. He is a difference maker for Buffalo and it showed last week.

well maybe spikes can help us get two touchdowns in the first two defensive seires this week ,and then we can give him the rest of sunday off to heal..lol lol lol..i think if he gives the bills a 14 point cushion we will be in better shape this week....go bills and squish the fish!

Spikes doesn't have to play for them to win. Give the young guys some credit. They have had a week to prepare. They didn't do too bad last week when both Takeo and Troy went out with hamstring injuries. They'll do even better this week. And as for you Helmet Hair, you aren't a very good judge of character. Spikes will make you eat those words.

Spikes doesn't have to play for them to win.  Give the young guys some credit.  They have had a week to prepare.  They didn't do too bad last week when both Takeo and Troy went out with hamstring injuries.  They'll do even better this week.  And as for you Helmet Hair, you aren't a very good judge of character.  Spikes will make you eat those words.

775056[/snapback]

it's got nothing to do with character.

the injury destroyed his career.

It doesn't help that now he has nagging hamstring injuries which furhter limit his playing time and effectiveness.

maybe he will start a stretching program now that he's not invincible :o

Spikes is done in Buffalo.  He'll play here and there this year but will Constantly be” hamstrung” with injury.  He’ll be released at the end of the season.  Players are never the same after a torn heel,  injury prone, lost step ect.. sad but true.

774851[/snapback]

As bluntly as you put it I agree. This team needs to start planning for an absence of Takeo this season and next. A LB in the draft next year will be necessary and they should really think about inking Fletcher before the off-season (I'd offer 3 more years)

Takeo is in my top 3 of favorite all time players and I don't write this because I'm wishfully thinking, his playing should be viewed as a pleasant surprise not an expectation from this team.