I'm not usually a fan of Realfootball 365

http://www.realfootball365.com/nfl/article...ades120906.html

All-Pro punter Brian Moorman shanked a couple of his attempts. In fairness to Moorman, he was roughed on two of his punts but there was somehow no call on either. The officiating deserves more blame than him in those cases.

He is also complimentary of the coaches, giving them an A-, and states that if we can beat Miami this week we could be a real contender in the AFC East.

Please... this guy is nothing a TBD waller with less than average intelligence and access to less than adequate website... basically a blogger with less than average brains.

And... let's talk "trooth" here... Moorman wasn't roughed. If the Bills had been flagged for doing the exact same thing to the Pats punter, you and Byrne would have been screeming over what a BS call it was.

Please...  this guy is nothing a TBD waller with less than average intelligence and access to less than adequate website... basically a blogger with less than average brains.

And... let's talk "trooth" here... Moorman wasn't roughed.  If the Bills had been flagged for doing the exact same thing to the Pats punter, you and Byrne would have been screeming over what a BS call it was.

770559[/snapback]

You mean 'Dr. Troll' don't you?

He also said that the Bills couldn't generate a pass rush without blitzing but I thought one of the more remarkable elements of the game was that they got a lot of pressure and even a couple sacks and deflections on Brady while rushing only four guys. I don't think they blitzed very much at all, relatively speaking.

And... let's talk "trooth" here... Moorman wasn't roughed.  If the Bills had been flagged for doing the exact same thing to the Pats punter, you and Byrne would have been screeming over what a BS call it was.

770559[/snapback]

I disagree. He was completely flattened at least one time which at the very least would be considered running into the kicker. I do not screem <sic> when this happens to us, except to complain that we were foolish enough to do it. There was a much lesser hit in the San Diego game last night that was flagged for 5 yards.

I disagree.  He was completely flattened at least one time which at the very least would be considered running into the kicker.  I do not screem <sic> when this happens to us, except to complain that we were foolish enough to do it.  There was a much lesser hit in the San Diego game last night that was flagged for 5 yards.

770602[/snapback]

What exactly is the rule about roughing the kicker ? They must have changed it or something, because he got steamrolled and no call ! It flashed by the screen so fast, but was the guy blocked into Moorman and that is why the non call ?

What exactly is the rule about roughing the kicker ? They must have changed it or something, because he got steamrolled and no call ! It flashed by the screen so fast, but was the guy blocked into Moorman and that is why the non call ?

770618[/snapback]

Probably. I didn't see a replay either but Jauron said after they looked at the film he thought it was the correct call by the refs.

770618[/snapback]

He was not blocked into him IMO. To me it looked as though Moorman was hit by someone who was trying to get to the ball. I felt as though, at least on that play, Moorman was roughed and it was a missed call by the officials. Big surprise.

He was not blocked into him IMO.  To me it looked as though Moorman was hit by someone who was trying to get to the ball. I felt as though, at least on that play, Moorman was roughed and it was a missed call by the officials.  Big surprise.

770623[/snapback]

Anyone with Tivo here ? Can someone TIVO this play ? It was displayed so fast with no replay that it could have been a bills player that hit Moorman !