if Parcells was our coach

would Henry, Bledsoe, Williams or Wire even sniff the field next game.

these little mistakes commited by the same players have killed us for four games.

the only reason i can asssume they are still playing Henry is to increase his trade value.

guess what? we would be lucky to get a 4th rounder for him. that 3rd and 1 play had touchdown written all over it. he had a hole and no one in the d backfield to stop him. what does he do? falls down!!!!! :I starred in Brokeback Mountain:

why did we draft McGahee if he does not see the field? to punish his agent for being a stevestojan head?

we lost 3 winnable games due to these assclowns' mistakes

MM- do the right thing bench all of them- the worst thing that couls happen is that we lose with their replacements.

the one o-line man we need to go down doesn't get hurt. what was Williams doing on that 4th down play?

ARRRRGGGGHHHHH :lol:

If a bullfrog had wings, would he bump his ass so much when he hopped?

If my aunt had balls would she be my uncle?

Let's focus more on what we need to do to fix what's wrong before we predict what would happen if somone else was running the team.

Parcells' second favorite team this year is the Bills. Every week, we get him closer and closer to a #1, 2, or 3 pick next year.

If a bullfrog had wings, he wouldnt bump his ass when he hopped.

Let's focus more on what we need to do to fix what's wrong before we predict what would happen if somone else was running the team.

Parcells' second favorite team this year is the Bills. Every week, we get him closer and closer to a #1, 2, or 3 pick next year.

55581[/snapback]

my point was not what 'Parcells' would do and i want him to coach the Bills but that the same players are losing games for us. why does MM keep putting them on the field?

when is enough enough? we can not afford top coddle Drew,'s Mike's Travis' Coy's ego: tell them it's not their fault and let thwem keep making the same game losing mistakes.

my reference to BP was meant to note that he is a succesful coach that does not put up with these mistakes and removes the players from the field and/or team when they continue to make them.

:I starred in Brokeback Mountain: read my whole post before you start talikng about farts and bullfrogs and whatever other f'ing hypotheticals you are trying to be cute with.

the one o-line man we need to go down doesn't get hurt. what was Williams doing on that 4th down play?

ARRRRGGGGHHHHH  :lol:

55559[/snapback]

As the CBS longitudinal camera showed, Big Mike, along with two other OL, was standing there, arms at his side and watching his man pummel Bledsoe into the rubber pellets.

my point was not what 'Parcells' would do and i want him to coach the Bills but that the same players are losing games for us. why does MM keep putting them on the field?

when is enough enough? we can not afford top coddle Drew,'s Mike's Travis' Coy's ego: tell them it's not their fault and let thwem keep making the same game losing mistakes.

my reference to BP was meant to note that he is a succesful coach that does not put up with these mistakes and removes the players from the field and/or team when they continue to make them.

:I starred in Brokeback Mountain: read my whole post before you start talikng about farts and bullfrogs and whatever other f'ing hypotheticals you are trying to be cute with.

55597[/snapback]

you can save the :I starred in Brokeback Mountain: smiley. Not in the mood.

I know what your point was, and I read your whole post. The point is, we are stuck with Mularky. And he is not one of the very select few that will bench a player to set an example. That takes a coach with balls. And do you think TD will give any leeway by hiring a coach that acutally has a mind of his own? Nope.

I would love to have a Parcells in here. Who wouldnt? I watched him on 60minutes last night. ALL THE GUY ever thinks abotu is football, and he's not ever happy.

He CUT his starting QB in the offseason! Who has the balls to do that? So long as TD is the GM, we wont have a coach with nuts that size.

So for now, we are stuck with Mularkey. Probably for at least 2 more years. And he is the definition of "player's coach". And that sucks (for this team anyway).

Since we are already seemingly out of the playoffs (come on, to tie for first place in the East, we have to WIN 3 in a row and the Jest and NE have to lose 3 in a row), I would have pulled Bledsoe loooong ago, and reamed out Spikes for dancing everytime he does his job...