Redskins/Vikings Broadcast

drg2021

Did anyone esle get sick of hearing Cornhole talking about the Skins bring Al Saunders in for 2 million dollars?Cause me to flashback to the Bills/Pats game last season with,Teddi Bruschi.By the way did you know he was returning from a stroke.Tarico and Theisman were ok but Cornhole needs to go.Terrible broadcaster,bring back Paul Maguire.

Did anyone esle get sick of hearing Cornhole talking about the Skins bring Al Saunders in for 2 million dollars?Cause me to flashback to the Bills/Pats game last season with,Teddi Bruschi.By the way did you know he was returning from a stroke.Tarico and Theisman were ok but Cornhole needs to go.Terrible broadcaster,bring back Paul Maguire.

770258[/snapback]

As far as I know, this is Kornheiser's first broadcasting gig, so he might grow into it.

But no matter how well he does grow into it, listening to Theisman isn't the same without Macguire in the background laughing at him...

I'm watching the second game now with Jaws and Dick Vermeil.  They are doing a great job.  Good insight, good color commentary.  I wish they would be the permanent Monday night crew.

770275[/snapback]

Yeah, they're not bad. The best part is that neither Jaws nor Vermeil feel the need to fill every single silent moment with their jabbering. If they have nothing to add they say nothing instead of saying something idiotic just to fill the space.

As far as I know, this is Kornheiser's first broadcasting gig, so he might grow into it.

But no matter how well he does grow into it, listening to Theisman isn't the same without Macguire in the background laughing at him...

770269[/snapback]

TK got in a couple of decent shots at Joey T. the other night. (JT's "QBs switching to WR have to be small, quick kick-returner types" debate, for one.)

In my book, that's reason enough to keep him around for a while... :angry:

I'm watching the second game now with Jaws and Dick Vermeil.  They are doing a great job.  Good insight, good color commentary.  I wish they would be the permanent Monday night crew.

770275[/snapback]

Right on. They're very good. Except Vermeil sounds like he sucks on a helium tank just before he opens his mouth.