Hello friends....

DCM

I didn't get to watch the whole game.....too busy clicking away on all the other tilts! But, I was lucky enough to see Brady get smoked on the very first play of the game.....that was nice!

I'm hoping the Bills find it tough to muster up that kind of effort in back to back division road games in the September humidity.

Is it Dolphin week already? BIG BIG game for the Fins...lofty expectations must be met this week....and a home loss to the Bills would not go over too well with the media!

The Fins O-Line has done zilch.....pre-season included, really worries me..... :angry:

So far the very large majority of you fans have been spot on about Fat Bennie(very disappointing)....I'm hoping somehow Houck can position him to atleast get in the way of a few defenders instead of stepping aside like he did against the Stillers.

So far the very large majority of you fans have been spot on about Fat Bennie(very disappointing)....I'm hoping somehow Houck can position him to atleast get in the way of a few defenders instead of stepping aside like he did against the Stillers.

770064[/snapback]

Well I'm hoping that all that practice time last year allows us to smoke'm the way everyone else has .........enjoy the meathead show your in for a rough season me thinks!!!!!