Tough loss, but a good start anyway

SF Bills Fan

I like what I saw yesterday, we'll be alright this year. Wait til New England comes to Buffalo and we don't have to play the refs too. I am never one to point at the refs and blame them for a loss, but yesterday we got totally jobbed. In my mind we won that game. New England should give the game ball to the refs. Certainly we made some mistakes, but we were good enough to win and should have.

I like what I saw yesterday, we'll be alright this year. Wait til New England comes to Buffalo and we don't have to play the refs too. I am  never one to point at the refs and blame them for a loss, but yesterday we got totally jobbed. In my mind we won that game. New England should give the game ball to the refs. Certainly we made some mistakes, but we were good enough to win and should have.

769343[/snapback]

We need to stop the Run....The good thing is unlike last year when we faced

a ton of excellent running backs, this year the good ones that we will be facing

are Maroney/Dillon, Ronnie Brown, Thomas Jones, Fred Taylor and Jamal Lewis and LT....

We need to stop the Run....The good thing is unlike last year when we faced

a ton of excellent running backs, this year the good ones that we will be facing

are Maroney/Dillon,  Ronnie Brown, Thomas Jones, Fred Taylor and Jamal Lewis and LT....

769427[/snapback]

LT is frightening. I think the A-train looked good yeaterday. Maybe he busts the hole for the first down on the 4th. Gutsy call be Juaron, I thought feild goal all the way, but now I agree it was he right thing. We get that and a TD and the game is ours.