watching the game with greg williams

J Dengler

I'm in a new sports bar in leesburg, virginia watching bills-pats. I get there during the second quarter and settle in with a beer and some food. There are 4 tables with families in between me and the big screen. after the 2nd pats td, the guy next to me says that we ought to challange the call. I say "naw, they'll just greg williams it." (refering to his in-ability to challenge and his ability to loose a time out.) about two minuets later the family in front of me gets up to leave and sure enough its ol' Greg Williams. I thought it was intresting that he was watching the bills game and not the eagles. anyway the guy next to me thought i may have offended him but to tell the truth, i'm not that sure he heard me. I dont usually post but I thought you all may think it as funny as we did.

That is really a wild coincidence!.......I had something super weird like that happen once where I was about to say somthing negative about somebody who I hadn't seen in years, and somebody moved and staring right at me was the guy I was about to say something about.

I was at the Atlanta airport with my boss a few years ago and a guy walked by us wearing a 56 jersey in royal blue and red with no name on the back. My boss asked "Is that a Lawrence Taylor jersey?" and my reply was "I seriously doubt it is a Darryl Talley jersey."

20 seconds later who walks by us in our direct path.....Darryl Talley.

I'm with udonkey, I want to know more about hs sweater.

As in:  Did he have a sweater-vest on?

769011[/snapback]

he wasnt wearing a sweater vest, but a shirt that had olive and orange stripes. It pretty much looked like the material used in making pier 1 import throw pillows.

I'm in a new sports bar in leesburg, virginia watching bills-pats.  I get there during the second quarter and settle in with a beer and some food.  There are 4 tables with families in between me and the big screen.  after the 2nd pats td, the guy next to me says that we ought to challange the call.  I say "naw, they'll just greg williams it." (refering to his in-ability to challenge and his ability to loose a time out.)  about two minuets later the family in front of me gets up to leave and sure enough its ol' Greg Williams.  I thought it was intresting that he was watching the bills game and not the eagles.  anyway the guy next to me thought i may have offended him but to tell the truth, i'm not that sure he heard me.  I dont usually post but I thought you all may think it as funny as we did.

768882[/snapback]

Are you sure it wasn't Gregg Williams?