Robert Royal = huge waste of money

tbonehawaii

Yes teh lasyt block in teh back was ticky tack b ut waht an idiot. Price is going out of bounds having made teh first down that would have given us a shot at a game-winning FG. What a mental midget. The defender had no shot at price who was stepping out of bounds. This in addition to his earlier penalty and his drop. Start Everett. We are giveing Jp a year to see what he can do, why not the same for Everett. :rolleyes:

On teh positive side JP is vastlky improved and we actually had some protection for him and holes for teh running backs (at least in the first half).

Yes teh lasyt block in teh back was ticky tack b ut waht an idiot. Price is going out of bounds having made teh first down that would have given us a shot at a game-winning FG.  What a mental midget. The defender had no shot at price who was stepping out of bounds.  This in addition to his earlier penalty and his drop. Start Everett.  We are giveing Jp a year to see what he can do, why not the same for Everett.  :doh:

On teh positive side JP is vastlky improved and we actually had some protection for him and holes for teh running backs (at least in the first half).

767623[/snapback]

proof read or go back and edit.

I think Royal played ok and I think he is better then everyone else but we'll see in the coming weeks.

proof read or go back and edit. 

I think Royal played ok and I think he is better then everyone else but we'll see in the coming weeks.

767832[/snapback]

why do i have to proof read? am i your secretary? get a life. this is a bills bb.not a typing class you babies. also re the banned comment, its ok to call some a drunk and not get banned? grow up you pansies

why do i have to proof read? am i your secretary? get a life. this is a bills bb.not a typing class you babies.  also re the banned comment, its ok to call some a drunk and not get banned? grow up you pansies

768269[/snapback]

Holy crap, reading your first post was like reading hyrogliphics, if you're NOT drunk and just really type that bad, perhaps you should step away from the keyboard and call a radio show or something. :D