hahahaha!!!!

GoBillsDB

Yep,

Duante sure looks like a QB that can win a Super Bowl!!!!!

God does the media suck or what?!

He does the same damn things he did in MIN but seems slower, making worst reads. I think MIA has got damage goods. But maybe I am a Bills fan who would like to see the whole Miami team come down with the Ebola virus or something.

Yep,

He does the same damn things he did in MIN but seems slower, making worst reads.  I think MIA has got damage goods.  But maybe I am a Bills fan who would like to see the whole Miami team come down with the Ebola virus or something.

764663[/snapback]

Daunte showed once again that he is a very average QB without a Randy Moss to catch his passes. Chris Chambers proved that he can beat double teams when playing against the best....Saban should shut his team up for talking about playing the Superbowl in their hometown....It is after all only September...

Culpepper has less ability in the clutch than P.Manning. God that last quarter was ugly.

Part of me wanted to see the phins win ONLY so they'd look past the Bills next week. But once the the chips were down and I saw how Daunte looked (like the old Daunte), I'm still counting next weekend as a win for the Bills.

Interception

Interception

get his WR killed

sack

sack

Just want to clarify my 4th Qtr chronology is correct here:

764707[/snapback]

Add to that his throws (when the game was still win-able) were not even CLOSE. He panicked. Tightened up and misread his own offense, not to mention the defense. Something he did ALL last season with Minn and in every big spot he's played in (even WITH Moss).

He is all hype. Just like the Dolphin team.

did you see porter kiss cower?....sick.

764640[/snapback]

That was awesome. You can read Cowher's lips right before that. He yells (spits), "THAT WAS A GREAT F*CKING PLAY!" and then one of the toughest, meanest players in the NFL kisses him on the cheek. It was one of the great football moments I've ever seen. I'm actually starting to like this Steelers team, much to my own chagrin.

Yep,

He does the same damn things he did in MIN but seems slower, making worst reads.  I think MIA has got damage goods.  But maybe I am a Bills fan who would like to see the whole Miami team come down with the Ebola virus or something.

764663[/snapback]

I would like to see them get infected with ebola laden crabs from their gay ventures with Tom Brady.