What's happened to our proud franchise

Thailog80

This hit me like a ton of bricks this morning. Talk about a kick in the groin. :lol:

Since 2001

Chargers 18-34

Bengals 17-34

BILLS 17-34

Cardinals 16-35

Lions 12-39

The NUMBERS DON'T LIE.

That is horrific and we all should be screaming for Tom Donahoe's head on a silver platter.

We deserve better.....don't we?

ouch. :lol:

TD cannot pick a head coach, and appears to have lost his ability to draft well.

the bills need a front office shake up of the highest order. new GM. new VP. new scouts.

we do deserve better. the entire NFL knows we are owed a superbowl. denver got theirs. it's just us and Minnesota that are owed now - and the vikes are wayyyy closer than we are.

You know back in the 80's, everyone blamed Ralph for being tight with his wallet.

He hired Polian to run things and spent what was necessary to build a great franchise that held together for a decade.

It was a dynamic GM that put together players and staff to get the gameplan done. Everyone was on the same page.

This team reminds me too much of 1981. Who's on first?

At least I will be able to buy end zone seats and sit on the 40 yard line soon. :lol:

This hit me like a ton of bricks this morning. Talk about a kick in the groin. :lol:

Since 2001

Chargers  18-34

Bengals    17-34

BILLS      17-34

Cardinals  16-35

Lions        12-39

The NUMBERS DON'T LIE. 

That is horrific and we all should be screaming for Tom Donahoe's head on a silver platter.

55240[/snapback]

Wow...thanks for the numbers to back up my last post (we're one of those teams).

What a sad state of affairs. :)

Since 2001

Chargers  18-34

Bengals    17-34

BILLS      17-34

Cardinals  16-35

Lions        12-39

The NUMBERS DON'T LIE. 

55240[/snapback]

I would suggest a gold platter. Whitey will stand out better on gold.

Guest Guest_eyedog_*

Here's what happened:

1. Williams over McKinnie

2. McGahee over any other #1 pick. They don't use this guy anyway so why did they draft him.

3. And the biggest problem, the HEAD COACHES. Greg Williams was a loser plain and simple. Mularkey may be a decent head coach someday but he is still learning. Still learning is something that this team did not need. They needed an experienced coach. Someone like Coughlin maybe.

TD is f****** this thing up. He is making to many mistakes and it is showing on the field on Sundays.