Sammy Morris suspended 4 games

Fezmid

eh, morris is a bit player and there's probably someone better than him sitting on the bench.

758558[/snapback]

He was the #2 back and was getting time on 3rd down a la Shaud WIlliams last year. He was going to see a lot of the field. What will be interesting now is if they put Marcus Vick back there on 3rd down. My gut says no because he can't block, but neither can Bennie Anderson and MM signed him TWICE!

Maybe they've reversed their fortunes finally....they'll blow in in September and October and be a juggernaut after it's too late as opposed to the old Fish who would crush early and then fall apart after the kids went trick or treating.

758552[/snapback]

so what you're saying is they do blow in september/october and smoke in november/december

so when do they shootup?

You don't have to be on 24 hours a day. You just need the ability to read.

758595[/snapback]

Man, I'm gonna sound like I'm talking to my kids, but...

<rant>

Is that attitude really necessary? Can't you just leave it alone? So f**in' what that he repeated the post. Does it really bother you that much?

And if you really must say something about it, how about this: "Please, browse through the recent posts to see if your topic has already been discussed." Do you really have to be mean and vindictive?

It's crap like this that makes this board intolerable sometimes.

</rant>

<rant>

Is that attitude really necessary? Can't you just leave it alone? So f**in' what that he repeated the post. Does it really bother you that much? 

And if you really must say something about it, how about this:  "Please, browse through the recent posts to see if your topic has already been discussed." Do you really have to be mean and vindictive?

</rant>

758872[/snapback]

No, what makes the board intolerable is wading through thread after thread on identical topics.

<rant>

And if you really must say something about it, how about this:  "Please, browse through the recent posts to see if your topic has already been discussed." Do you really have to be mean and vindictive?

</rant>

758872[/snapback]

Well, it wasn't like Fez's post was buried on page 2 or page 3, it was about halfway down the first page. So just skimming the topic threads, without opening them, it was noticeable that it was already brought up.

Well, it wasn't like Fez's post was buried on page 2 or page 3, it was about halfway down the first page. So just skimming the topic threads, without opening them, it was noticeable that it was already brought up.

759025[/snapback]

Since the thread is already OT, I agree with you Jack -- especially because I try having descriptive titles. Just do a "find" in your browser to see if "morris" or "suspended" or "miami" were listed in any titles...

But people don't read, mistakes happen, life goes on.

CW