John Kerry - Fuggin' Waaaaaaaah

and it says kurt did post 1:59, so he deleted, or someone else....

The mods deleted my post, and apparently they deleted the CTM post to which I was responding. I have the feeling this is the mods sending a none too subtle message they've had enough of the fighting between CTM and myself. I can't say I blame them.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The mods deleted my post, and apparently they deleted the CTM post to which I was responding.  I have the feeling this is the mods sending a none too subtle message they've had enough of the fighting between CTM and myself.  I can't say I blame them.

755636[/snapback]

Yes it's probably best, other topics and hopefully calmed nerves all around, tension is in the air....I took your advice man, and napped for a bit..I'll sleep good tonight..I have had insomnia on and off for a few years, last few months, some nights bad..Just hectic work stuff and to much coffee..Keep posting man.Take care.

Yes it's probably best, other topics and hopefully calmed nerves all around, tension is in the air....I took your advice man, and napped for a bit..I'll sleep good tonight..I have had insomnia on and off for a few years, last few months, some nights bad..Just hectic work stuff and to much coffee..Keep posting man.Take care.

755659[/snapback]

You drink coffee to cure insomnia?

755659[/snapback]

Yeah crack is cool but the side effects suck. :devil:

I do not have the link :doh:

John Kerry was in IOWA this summer at an outdoor function and barbeque.

A resident asked sen. Kerry if Bush was here what would you discuss with him?

John Kerry turned around and walked over to a shrub and started having a talk ;)

754849[/snapback]

That dude has a large cranium :angry: