MNF Packers v. Bengals

OnTheRocks

I haven't heard a whole lot about rookie defenders so far.

754745[/snapback]

Not just Hawk...but also Ngata, Bunkley, the Safety taken before Whitner, etc etc etc......

To be perfectly honest....our draft class has shown a LOT more and is making bills mgt look very good so far.....

The guy I am most impressed with.....nope not Dante....nope not Simpson....nope not McGargo and NOPE not even Kyle Williams

While I happy with all of the above the guy I am most suprised by is the OT we took LATE in the draft......yeah he isn't a starter yet but I have high hopes for him......

The guy I am most impressed with.....nope not Dante....nope not Simpson....nope not McGargo and NOPE not even Kyle Williams

While I happy with all of the above the guy I am most suprised by is the OT we took LATE in the draft......yeah he isn't a starter yet but I have high hopes for him......

754950[/snapback]

yes honestly I didnt follow brad butler closely or know a great deal about him other then his cheap play on kiwanuka but after reading this on this scouting report on nfl.com it got me excited. Infact they were pretty great to our whole draft class.

http://www.nfl.com/draft/drafttracker/team/BUF

Overall, even though he is not a good athlete, he will remind folks of the Eagles' Jon Runyan on film. He really looks and plays a lot like Runyan did when he came out of Michigan. Butler is going to enter the NFL expected to be a backup by most, but by his second or third season, he will become a solid starting tackle who does a solid job, but is not dominant. His combination of height, long arms, toughness, competitiveness and efficiency gives him the best chance at becoming a starting NFL right tackle.

Not just Hawk...but also Ngata, Bunkley, the Safety taken before Whitner, etc etc etc......

To be perfectly honest....our draft class has shown a LOT more and is making bills mgt look very good so far.....

754950[/snapback]

I thought Bunkley looked pretty good when he played; he just hasn't had too many snaps. Wimbley from Cleveland looks like he is going to be a pretty good player and so does Kiwi from the Giants. I'm surprised AJ Hawk hasn't had a better camp, that was the one guy I thought would make the quickest impact on his team. Not to mention I thought he was one of the "cant miss" prospects in this years draft. I still have high hopes for him though, time will tell.

754950[/snapback]

Michael Huff.

I haven't really tried to watch him when the Raiders are on, and I don't know how much he has played in each game, but in four preseason games (including the HOF Game) he has 2 solo tackles and 1 interception.

I love how they showed the clip of Favre saying how this GB team has the most talent he's every played with. He then proceeded to go out, fumble his first series, throw a pick on the second, and basically just suck. This is going to be a long year for Favre.

RTB

754950[/snapback]

He made such an impression on you that you forgot his name! Nice.