Disney World question...

IBTG81

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The fiancee and I are thinking about Honeymoon spots.

We both listed Disney World in our top 3. If we choose that though, we want to go the "luxourious" route.

Anyone have any experiences/advice about any of the hotels inside of Disney? I was eyeing the Animal Kingdom one, and saw the price varied greatly (305-2500 per night). Any ideas would be helpful.

754454[/snapback]

awww, how cute. Is your wedding going to be catered with Happy meals?

It only applies to people 10 and older.  Visitors who object to the readers can provide photo identification instead - although the option is not advertised at park entrances.

Which is even *MORE* ridiculous. So the people who want to resell tickets can just bypass the entire setup Disney has and use the tickets anyway. How is that a good idea?

I also like one article I read where Disney said that their database isn't connected to any law enforcement database.... But their privacy policy says that they can share any information they want if it's for the "safety of our guests." I'm sure they'll hand it over without a warrant as well. :w00t:

CW

So the people who want to resell tickets can just bypass the entire setup Disney has and use the tickets anyway.  How is that a good idea?

759789[/snapback]

It's not a good idea for the folks who buy these tickets off Ebay...they could be in for a big surprise at the parks if their ticket's don't match the "prints" in the system. :w00t:

It's not a good idea for the folks who buy these tickets off Ebay...they could be in for a big surprise at the parks if their ticket's don't match the "prints" in the system.  :doh:

759816[/snapback]

The whole point is that they don't HAVE to do the print thing -- they can say "No, do photo ID instead." :w00t:

And why does Disney need to keep that info for 30 days after the pass expires? That doesn't make sense either, if it's only being used to prevent fraud.

CW