Bills at Detroit

wnyguy

A group of us would like to attend the game in Detroit on Oct. 15th. Does anyone know where I can get some info on any excursions to that game?

753845[/snapback]

The Lions do not issue group sale tickets, so excursions for this game might be a bit scarce. Believe it or not, there is actually a waiting list for season tickets in Detroit. And tickets in general are difficult to get. I was lucky enough to get 2 in nose bleed section. Now I just need to work on tickets for the Friday night Sabres game!!! Good luck, I will let you know if I hear of anything.

I just picked up 4 tickets on ticketmaster, section 131 row 30, pretty sweet seats! :devil: 62 bucks a piece. Keep checking back at ticketmaster because I think the lions are much like the bills, holding back seats for season ticket sales during the pre season, then releasing them as the season opener approaches

I just picked up 4 tickets on ticketmaster, section 131 row 30, pretty sweet seats! :devil:  62 bucks a piece.  Keep checking back at ticketmaster because I think the lions are much like the bills, holding back seats for season ticket sales during the pre season, then releasing them as the season opener approaches

753906[/snapback]

Ah, I'm actually bidding on some in section 130. If they pan out I'll let you know. Otherwise I might have to get some from ticketmaster like you said. When did you actually purchase them ?

about 15 minutes ago.... i checked back and there were no more... i lucked out pretty good because i've been trying for the last 3-4 days

Ah, I'm actually bidding on some in section 130. If they pan out I'll let you know. Otherwise I might have to get some from ticketmaster like you said. When did you actually purchase them ?

753908[/snapback]