Spikes limping?

The story is the AP story on Spikes Its says he still walks with a slight limp..I would say that this is pretty normal for this stage of recovery and that his total mobility both on and off the field will not return for a while..but there is a stage of rehab near the end where the tendon is healed and you have to push yourself to get back the full range..I think he is at the stage. Pyrite Gal or some other medical expert can answer for sure...

Jauron did not say whether Spikes would play in the Bills' final preseason game Thursday at Detroit. Spikes declared himself fit for Buffalo's season opener at New England on Sept. 10.

Spikes still walks with a slight limp, but he said he feels fine.

"Just getting the first play out of the way and being able to get in on the tackle, that was my highlight," he said. "It's a big relief."

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=2563037

I have noticed with other people in the past, that a limp is a hard habit to get out of. When you have an injury and begin to favor one limb, you kinda train yourself to do it, and it becomes sub-conscious. When healing occurs, the limp stays, although no longer necessary. I am not a doctor, nor do I play one on televesion. Heck, I didn't even stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night. Just something I have observed in human behavior.