Game thread...

udonkey

So far, Parrish won't make the squad on kick returns alone.

Nall is throwing behind Davis every time.

Aiken shows he'll be a keeper.

Cieslak looking good, but they'll need to keep 3 TE's (Royal, Everett) for him to stay.

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like George Wilson. He never misses.

When given time, Nall's showing it.

When given a hole, Gates, is, too.

752711[/snapback]

Nall just keeps doing it. Really wish we had had time to see him against the starters.

You mean like JP does as in fumbling on his first series?  Which JP did?

752699[/snapback]

When it comes to football, JP in particular, you really have zero influence on how people think.

Don't even make me think twice, to be honest.

I was referring to last week, thought that would be clear.

Wow.

I was about to say that we need long time consuming drives that end in TD's.    We didn't need to throw into the EZ, just get it to the 1st down marker. 

Stupidity abounds I guess.

752717[/snapback]

We didn't need to throw into the endzone when we were 3 yards away? Where else would they throw?

Nall just keeps doing it.  Really wish we had had time to see him against the starters.

752713[/snapback]

I'm not, anytime he's had pressure, which would be every pass play with the first team, he's looked average at best.

It's like lasy year.  We never run the ball.

752723[/snapback]

It's not like last year, it's not a real game. In a real game, with the starting O-line and McGahee...who knows what the play would be. In pre-season, when your trying to get a look at one of your backup QB's....that's what happens.

It's not like last year, it's not a real game.  In a real game, with the starting O-line and McGahee...who knows what the play would be.  In pre-season, when your trying to get a look at one of your backup QB's....that's what happens.

752726[/snapback]

Still I'll be pretty upset if we lose. No time on ESPN. We will be mentioned in the last bit of the show, for 30 seconds.