Game thread...

udonkey

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

according to the numbers jp has been solid tonight. nice to see that pass % coming up this preseason

752555[/snapback]

JP has looked awesome tonight.

Playing as good as a QB can, and has solidified the starting job.

JP has looked awesome tonight.

Playing as good as a QB can,  and has solidified the starting job.

752558[/snapback]

The night is still young. I'm not rooting against the guy by any means, but I learned last week not to jump the gun early. Losman looked good after his rebound TD, then flopped badly the next few series when he got a bit jittery.

So I'm reserving judgement of him until Nall comes in and signals the end of JP's playing time in this game.

It was a delayed blitz,  pocket collapsed,  JP stepped up and Davis came up the middle just as JP was gonna throw.

752560[/snapback]

But why did the pocket colapse. Again pressure came from somewhere and who wasn't blocking that should have picked Davis up.

But why did the pocket colapse.  Again pressure came from somewhere and who wasn't blocking that should have picked Davis up.

752564[/snapback]

Pressure came from the outside, then through the middle.

(pressure from both sides)

The night is still young.  I'm not rooting against the guy by any means, but I learned last week not to jump the gun early.  Losman looked good after his rebound TD, then flopped badly the next few series when he got a bit jittery.

So I'm reserving judgement of him until Nall comes in and signals the end of JP's playing time in this game.

752561[/snapback]

Believe me dude.

Even if he fumbles 10 times, he's the best QB on the roster.

It's pretty evident.