ESPN Gameday Preseason Special

Chilly

Anyone else see it this morning? I had it on while I was doing other stuff.

It just reinforced my hate for ESPN.

Mark May said that tOSU's toughest game this year is Iowa, then 2 minutes later took Texas to win the National Championship. :w00t:

2/3 took Iowa to win the Big 10. National Champ picks were Texas, Cal, and Miami.

Good lord.

Anyone else see it this morning?  I had it on while I was doing other stuff.

It just reinforced my hate for ESPN.

Mark May said that tOSU's toughest game this year is Iowa, then 2 minutes later took Texas to win the National Championship.  :blink:

2/3 took Iowa to win the Big 10.  National Champ picks were Texas, Cal, and Miami.

Good lord.

752288[/snapback]

Mark May's fvcking retarded....he repeatedly makes off the wall predictions just to stand out and then never concedes anything when he falls on his face.

Plus he hates ND. I'm sure he has us losing 3-4 games this year just like last year when we were going to "surely start 0-6."

Mark May's fvcking retarded....he repeatedly makes off the wall predictions just to stand out and then never concedes anything when he falls on his face.

Plus he hates ND.  I'm sure he has us losing 3-4 games this year just like last year when we were going to "surely start 0-6."

752830[/snapback]

That is the ABSOLUTE TRUTH!!! He hates ND with a passion. I can't stand the prick either, Mark May that is. He's an arrogant bastard. He's also one of those guys who say things for the sake of trying to argue. Then he when he's wrong, he makes some kind of lame excuse for why his "Ms. Cleo" prediction didn't come true. I don't understand why he even still has a job. What a nutbag.

I tivo'd it, but never watched it. I have College Game Day set to automatically record when it's on, but since I haven't watched it, I'm sure it's about to be erased, especially since I'm going to tivo the Bills-Browns game today.

And for you fans of "that school", remember that you get plenty of love from all over the country: from your wealthy and vast alumni, from scores of media disciples, and, of course, from your own network deal. Cry us a river.

I think College Gameday is the only pregame show, pro or college, worth watching...especially when they are on campus...they do a good job, and Mark May (Oneonta, NY) does not make or break the show.

755131[/snapback]

Yeah, Lee's pick of Cal and Herbie's pick of Miami as national champions really made up for it.

:doh:

And for you fans of "that school", remember that you get plenty of love from all over the country:  from your wealthy and vast alumni, from scores of media disciples, and, of course, from your own network deal.  Cry us a river.

755110[/snapback]

Finally...Rich made his first "hate on ND" post....the 2006 season is officially underway.

You had me scared, big guy...didnt think you would make the Thursday deadline... :devil:

Finally...Rich made his first "hate on ND" post....the 2006 season is officially underway.

You had me scared, big guy...didnt think you would make the Thursday deadline... :devil:

755643[/snapback]

I don't hate.

Hey, if I were a fan of "that school", life would be pretty good now. Things are definitely on the upswing for their program. As a Penn State fan who doesn't particularly like "that school", I must admit being a bit envious. I just hope that PSU can recover from their losses (especially in the secondary) to give them a good game this year. I planned on being there, but the ticket prices were just ridiculous. I'll catch 'em next year @ Beaver Stadium, where the prices can get a bit high, but not stratospheric.

I don't hate. 

Hey, if I were a fan of "that school", life would be pretty good now.  Things are definitely on the upswing for their program.  As a Penn State fan who doesn't particularly like "that school", I must admit being a bit envious.  I just hope that PSU can recover from their losses (especially in the secondary) to give them a good game this year.  I planned on being there, but the ticket prices were just ridiculous.  I'll catch 'em next year @ Beaver Stadium, where the prices can get a bit high, but not stratospheric.

756023[/snapback]

PSU's Ethan Kilmer (B'gal's #7a) looks to be a lock to make the club. He has 3 ST tackles and an assist or two over the 3 preseason games to date, and is most always somewhere around the return man.

He played a bit in the def. backfield late, in the GB game.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.