NALL BALL

major

I look forward to Nall playing well and moving past Holcomb on the depth chart. I don't think there is much chance he can catch JP unless something really exaggerated happens. If there was any chance of that, he would have gotten more snaps already. I wish him great success, and would consider him among the candidates for our 2007 job this winter if JP does not work out. But this season JP gets 16 starts if healthy.

I have this strange feeling that Nall still might be our starter come week one. I still believe Jauron and Levy brought him in with the intention of him being our starter.

As for me, I don't care who starts, just as long as we win. I've had a Losman jersey since he was a rookie; therefore, I hope he does well. I always like to wear the starters.

751625[/snapback]

Yes, feeling that way is strange.

No no, JP holds the ball too long sometimes still and eats turf. Who do you think he learned *that* from?

752096[/snapback]

I think Jp has been sacked at least 2 or 3 times every game. Just like Bledsoe. I think that Nall's decision making is much better than Jp's, as far as I've seen in the preseason and training camp.