Cnn: in the footsteps of bin laden

Lets discuss the history of bin laden from when the cia funded and trained the loose knit resistence fighters in the afghan-soviet war, and clintons handling of bin laden right up to present day GWB...I have read statements of clinton refusing to arrest bin laden, is this true?....I also have read statements where gary bernsten had bin laden cornered in tora bora in 01 and requested more U.S. troops to help block his escape and that request was denied by washington-centcom, is that true ? More links will be submitted along with some commentary.

http://www.cnn.com/CNN/Programs/presents/bin.laden/

Lets discuss the history of bin laden from when the cia funded and trained the loose knit resistence fighters in the afghan-soviet war, and clintons handling of bin laden right up to present day GWB...I have read statements of clinton refusing to arrest bin laden, is this true?....I also have read statements where gary bernsten had bin laden cornered in tora bora in 01 and requested more U.S. troops to help block his escape and that request was denied by washington-centcom, is that true ? More links will be submitted along with some commentary.

751130[/snapback]

I will add a few links about gary bernstan the cia field commander who was in tora bora in 01 hunting bin laden...

Also if someone may post links that provide evidence of clinton botching on bin laden due to incompetence or whatever the reason was that he is responsible for failing to exterminate bin laden...

gary bernsten.

http://powdertracks.blogspot.com/2006/07/s...rnsten-and.html

gary bernsten.

http://www.infowars.com/articles/iraq/let_laden_escape.htm

gary bernsten.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gary_Bernsten

Bin laden is proving difficult to bring to justice after his campaign of terrorism in the 90's and the 00's...I thought after 911 the U.S. military under the direction of our elected president would have crucified bin laden and al qeada in afghanistan.

And sealed our borders that are grossly unprotected and really corrected our security systems at all U.S. ports by having radiation detectors and more stringent checks on the millions of containers entering the U.S. every year from overseas, the possibility of an attack through our porous borders or ports exist..

Just my opinion.

I will add  a few links about gary bernstan the cia field commander who was in tora bora in 01 hunting bin laden...

Also if someone may post  links that provide evidence of clinton botching on bin laden due to incompetence or whatever the reason was that he is responsible for failing to exterminate bin laden...

gary bernsten.

http://powdertracks.blogspot.com/2006/07/s...rnsten-and.html

gary bernsten.

http://www.infowars.com/articles/iraq/let_laden_escape.htm

gary bernsten.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gary_Bernsten

Bin laden is proving difficult to bring to justice after his campaign of terrorism in the 90's and the 00's...I thought after 911 the U.S. military under the direction of our elected president would have crucified bin laden and al qeada in afghanistan.

And sealed our borders that are grossly unprotected and really corrected our security systems at all U.S. ports by having radiation detectors and more stringent checks on the millions of containers entering the U.S. every year from overseas, the possibility of an attack through our porous borders or ports exist..

Just my opinion.

751240[/snapback]

Getting a headache trying to read that first one- purple against pictures is hard to read.

Clinton did let OBL get away several times. He was in Sudan and they offered him to us , but Clinton said "I didn't have anything to hold him on."

This is on tape. Someone taped him at a demo fundraiser a few years ago. Clinton has admitted it actually is him on the audio tape, not a mimic.

Clinton following through in getting rid of OBL ANY of those THREE times would have probably prevented 9/11.

Getting a headache trying to read that first one- purple against pictures is hard to read.

Clinton did let OBL get away several times.  He was in Sudan and they offered him to us , but Clinton said "I didn't have anything to hold him on."

This is on tape. Someone taped him at a demo fundraiser a few years ago. Clinton has admitted it actually is him on the audio tape, not a mimic.

Clinton following through in getting rid of OBL  ANY of those THREE times would have probably prevented  9/11.

751262[/snapback]

I have read that before I am looking to read those links and check for accuracy as anybody would on most issues....I also believe clinton fugged up bad, in not dropping the hammer on bin laden and al qeada in afghanistan, he had the opprutunity from 96 till his last day as an active president..

I also have major issue with bush on bin laden and iraq, all the other policies he has enacted has it's good and bad, just like any other president, so I am more interested in the bin laden angle as well as iraq.

Global terrorist.

http://www.militaryphotos.net/forums/archi...hp/t-23420.html

Profiles of global terrorist organizations.

http://library.nps.navy.mil/home/tgp/tgpndx.htm

Patterns of global terrorism

http://www.mipt.org/Patterns-of-Global-Terrorism.asp

If you may provide those links and yes if it's on a youtube thats acceptable to me, I actually prefer the video evidence of those being implicated, it's real personal and captured on tape, but text links are very good too, equal opprutunity for all media formats, in my opinion is cool....Although I can understand the reluctance of some to a video tape being used in a poliitical discussion..To me it's like a football game film that has to be broke down to see the strengths and weakness of the game...Just my 2 cents :lol:

Edit: I was discussing this topic with a dyed in the bush neo-con, he refuses to discuss bin laden with bush I and 2 or reagan, but was willing to provide a link about clinton and bin laden, it's a link with the evil liberal media ABC, I was thrown of the chair when he used that source for the connection,seriously the guy hates all liberal instititutions or percieved as such and liberals :doh:

http://www.humanevents.com/article.php?id=16621

The documentary made an interesting point. If we kill him, he will down as a martyr. What do you guys think? Is it better to leave him alive because of that?

752436[/snapback]

We rope-em-up ,bin laden-iman al zarawi and as many members of Al Qeada from poles at the world trade center site and SKIN those no good mother fuggers ALIVE with dull knifes and tweezers and send them to god and their 72 virgins..And make it a national holiday---> ''American Justice Day''

And if the the rest of the worlds nations don't like, TOUGH SH1T :w00t:

One of the most infuriating things in the documentary was that there were more journalists in Tora Bora than U.S. ground forces. There were only about 50 or so U.S. soldiers there. One of the CIA guys who was on the ground and was tracking OBL said that he requested about a battalion of Rangers, but they were never sent.

Five years later and we still do not have him. Instead, we got involved in adventure in Iraq to fulfill the pre-9/11 goals of the neocons that had nothing to do with 9/11.

The costs:

2,600 plus U.S. soldiers have died. There are about 62,000 wounded. About 125,000 Iraqis have died. We have spent $318 billion so far and could spend anywhere between $600 billion to $1 trillion when all is said and done. In the process, we removed Iran's counterweight and have made Iran more influential in the region.

The gains:

Saddam is in prison.

There may be a democracy in Iraq (which may end up being a cost depending on who is elected in the future).

The documentary made an interesting point. If we kill him, he will down as a martyr. What do you guys think? Is it better to leave him alive because of that?

752436[/snapback]

Capture him and make him scream and cry like a little girl. Publish the video throughout the Middle East. Then kill the fugger as slowly and brutally as possible - just like his little jihadis do to their victims.

Next, one by one, capture and do the same thing to every jihadi leader, imam, mullah and "teacher". Once the leadership starts being "martyred" instead of the brain-dead foot soldiers they recruit, you will see an end to "jihad".

751130[/snapback]

But, but... I thought 9/11 was perpetrated by the evil BusHitler regime to justify an attack on Iraq and the subsequent "war on terror"???? :devil: I'm so confused!

But, but... I thought 9/11 was perpetrated by the evil BusHitler regime to justify an attack on Iraq and the subsequent "war on terror"????  :devil:  I'm so confused!

753342[/snapback]

Where in any of cromagnums post on this site did I EVER SAY THAT!!! ???

Care to elaborate and clarify YOUR ASSUMPTIONS MOOSE??

I will wait for your explanation patiently!

The first time ever you replied to my post you linked a picture of a ''special olympic athlete'' in your reply to me and insinuated how you felt about that thread TOPIC------>>>((((And that thread topic was titled ''what the bush administration said before, during and after the iraq war'' which I provided factual links to prove and back my typed statements)))))) and me in your way of discussing the issue you resorted to immature and nonsensical bully tactics.....Moose use your synaptic thought process and engage your brain on the issue.....Is that to much to handle? and do you prefer to be a name caller and ASSUME reasonings as a way of disscussing this issue or any issue ?

Fire away moose with your THEORIES!!! Or be an honest poster and debate and disscuss the issue!

Where in any of cromagnums post on this site did I EVER SAY THAT!!! ???

Care to elaborate and clarify YOUR ASSUMPTIONS MOOSE??

I will wait for your explanation patiently!

The first time ever you replied to my post you linked a picture of a ''special olympic athlete'' in your reply to me and insinuated how you felt about that thread TOPIC------>>>((((And that thread topic was titled ''what the bush administration said before, during and after the iraq war'' which I provided factual links to prove and back my typed statements)))))) and  me in your way of discussing the issue you resorted to immature and nonsensical bully tactics.....Moose use your synaptic thought process and engage your brain on the issue.....Is that to much to handle? and do you prefer to be a name caller and ASSUME reasonings as a way of disscussing this issue or any issue ?

Fire away moose with your THEORIES!!! Or be an honest poster and debate and disscuss the issue!

753443[/snapback]

Whoa, take it easy - don't be so defensive there, cromagnum! I didn't say or suggest that YOU believe in the conspiracy theory that BusHitler was behind 9/11! It's a commonly held moonbat belief, but I never accused YOU of holding it.

Relax. Take a nerve pill.

We rope-em-up ,bin laden-iman al zarawi and as many members of Al Qeada from poles at the world trade center site and SKIN those no good mother fuggers ALIVE with dull knifes and tweezers and send them to god and their 72 virgins..And make it a national holiday---> ''American Justice Day''

And if the the rest of the worlds nations don't like, TOUGH SH1T :devil:

752480[/snapback]

I agree with you 100%!!!

Better yet, American-style, we can have them drawn and quartered by four horses roped to each of their limbs - and hold a contest to pick the one who yells "giddyap!"

Whoa, take it easy - don't be so defensive there, cromagnum! I didn't say or suggest that YOU believe in the conspiracy theory that BusHitler was behind 9/11! It's a commonly held moonbat belief, but I never accused YOU of holding it.

Relax. Take a nerve pill.

753504[/snapback]

I needed the chill, mea culpa moose on this matter.

Did I use that word correctly in my apology to you?

I'm a highschool flunkie burnout :devil::angry:

I agree with you 100%!!!

Better yet, American-style, we can have them drawn and quartered by four horses roped to each of their limbs - and hold a contest to pick the one who yells "giddyap!"

753521[/snapback]

Whoa that's inventive, I like it :devil: Justice is grand!!!

I needed the chill, mea culpa moose on this matter.

Did I use that word correctly in my apology to you?

753526[/snapback]

Yes, you did - but there's no need to apologize at all. We're cool, buddy!