I'm still waiting to find out Cableladys

I'll vote for a tie between whoever was offsides on the FG and the idiot who tripped over his feet on 3d and 2 late in the game with a huge hole on the right side (oh yeah, that was our so called 'best player')

I watched the game with a friend....he was literally laughing out loud at the Bills every other play in the fourth quarter.

Loser of the week...Travis Henry? Because he slipped on one play? How many more people made far more many mental and physical errors than Travis? So typical of many on this board to first point fingers at Travis.

You can blame Travis for falling over his feet when it looked like he would have had an easy first down. No excuse for that.

But BF, I ask you this: Do you REALLY think we would have scored a touchdown on that drive? Weren't you just waiting for someone, be it Travis, Eric, Drew, Mularkey, the water boy.....ANYONE on the Bills...to make one mistake or another? Instead of having a team with players capable of making the big play and the opponent never knowing who it will be who will step up (like the Patriots), we have a team full of some bad players, several marginal players and a few good players who are in the habit of losing. And like cigarettes, booze and gambling, losing is one tough habit to break.

In week 1 mom voted the whole team as the winner.  Against Oakland it was Angelo Crowell for his holding on that punt return.

I can't wait to see who she picks this week.  There is a BOATLOAD of canidates!!!!

Note to mom- Travis Henry tops my list of canidates!!!!

54515[/snapback]

"Sucky Loser of the Week," huh? We can have some fun with this.

My nominee is tom Donahoe, our bag of stevestojan GM. My first runnerup is Travis "Brain Dead, Slip Slidin Away" Henry.

These are two idiots that need to be out of the great reigon of WNY.

My nominee is tom Donahoe, our bag of stevestojan GM. My first runnerup is Travis "Brain Dead, Slip Slidin Away" Henry.

54550[/snapback]

Well I'm sure she will give it to a deserving canidate.

And yes I will point the finger at JUST Travis with the simple reasoning that this guy talked all summer about being the franchise player and not getting any respect and so on..........let me say it again. A little less talk and a lot more walk (not stumbling) is needed from Travis "the FRANCHISE" Henry.

54550[/snapback]

I love how you look for any excuse to rip Travis Henry. One mistake, and you think we should get rid of him?

Hey, I don't argue with the fact that the guy makes mistakes...costly ones. But holy cow....why do you and some others pick on the guy so much? It would be one thing if he was the guy making the most mistakes, or the most costly, or if you were ripping on other of our "stars" for their mistakes, but I don't recall seeing anything from you where you are ripping Moulds and others for their mistakes. The fact is, Travis is no different than anyone else on this team....a guy who is in the habit of losing games. So why just single him out?

I love how you look for any excuse to rip Travis Henry. One mistake, and you think we should get rid of him?

Hey, I don't argue with the fact that the guy makes mistakes...costly ones. But holy cow....why do you and some others pick on the guy so much? It would be one thing if he was the guy making the most mistakes, or the most costly, or if you were ripping on other of our "stars" for their mistakes, but I don't recall seeing anything from you where you are ripping Moulds and others for their mistakes. The fact is, Travis is no different than anyone else on this team....a guy who is in the habit of losing games. So why just single him out?

54569[/snapback]

I can only speak for me, but I've ripped on the following today.

Travis, Moulds, Wire, Donahoe, Fletcher, Reed

I might have missed someone there but I've ripped on EVERY ONE of those guys today.

It's not JUST Travis, but I'm tired of his attitude without backing it up.

Put up or get the hell out of Buffalo Travis. Same for the rest of these losers.

And yes I will point the finger at JUST Travis with the simple reasoning that this guy talked all summer about being the franchise player and not getting any respect and so on..........let me say it again.  A little less talk and a lot more walk (not stumbling) is needed from Travis "the FRANCHISE" Henry.

54560[/snapback]

TD could have traded this fumbling, bumbling, child raping, non-blocking, pass dropping, pattern missing, flight missing, money blowing piece of stevestojan for at LEAST a second round pick. Now he is exposed as a piece of stevestojan.

They both suck and need to get out of beautiful WNY. Pleas express my sentiments to cl.

TD could have traded this fumbling, bumbling, child raping, non-blocking, pass dropping, pattern missing, flight missing, money blowing piece of stevestojan for at LEAST a second round pick. Now he is exposed as a piece of stevestojan.

They both suck and need to get out of beautiful WNY. Pleas express my sentiments to Harriet.

54586[/snapback]

I'm sure she will see them when she announces the winner :blink:

She was at the game with Cindy today since I didn't go. I feel for the both of them.

And yes I will point the finger at JUST Travis with the simple reasoning that this guy talked all summer about being the franchise player and not getting any respect and so on..........let me say it again.  A little less talk and a lot more walk (not stumbling) is needed from Travis "the FRANCHISE" Henry.

54560[/snapback]

If that's the case...if you are going to look at this 0-3 team, a team that has been struggling for YEARS now, a team with a roster full of guys who have either never known how to win or have forgotten how to win, a team led by a GM who has made more poor decisions than good ones, a team who has been led by inexperienced and unproven coaches under that GM's watch, a team that when it's not getting defeated by its opponents is beating themselves, a team that at times seems snake-bitten and seem to get far more breaks against than breaks in its favor....if you're going to to JUST point your finger at Travis, then you are, without question, a total idiot.

I can only speak for me, but I've ripped on the following today.

Travis, Moulds, Wire, Donahoe, Fletcher, Reed

I might have missed someone there but I've ripped on EVERY ONE of those guys today.

It's not JUST Travis, but I'm tired of his attitude without backing it up.

Put up or get the hell out of Buffalo Travis.  Same for the rest of these losers.

54581[/snapback]

OK...fine. Blame anyone and everyone. But I was responding to another post where you said you were blaming "JUST" Travis. Blaming everyone is the right thing to do because they ALL deserve the blame.

In week 1 mom voted the whole team as the winner.  Against Oakland it was Angelo Crowell for his holding on that punt return.

I can't wait to see who she picks this week.  There is a BOATLOAD of canidates!!!!

Note to mom- Travis Henry tops my list of canidates!!!!

54515[/snapback]

The officiating crew.

:)

The officiating crew.

:)

54899[/snapback]

I knew the Bills were billsfanone the moment they started going with the no-huddle after the Evans catch, and the call came down from the head office to Johnny Greer "We can't have the Bills looking effective against our Golden Children of the NFL. Slow them down. Fake an injury or something."

:angry: