Gotta Love..........

Great article.

Has been my favorite player for the last 3 years and I'm sure that will not change.

Every interview you see with him he is humble and modest in ways that most of us could only dream about.

Truly exemplifies the meaning of character.

I hope he retires a Bill.

http://www.democratandchronicle.com/apps/p...S0102/608220313

Great article.

Has been my favorite player for the last 3 years and I'm sure that will not change.

Every interview you see with him he is humble and modest in ways that most of us could only dream about.

Truly exemplifies the meaning of character.

I hope he retires a Bill.

http://www.democratandchronicle.com/apps/p...S0102/608220313

748943[/snapback]

Darned right. We can only hope that he rubs off on Willis.

Darned right.  We can only hope that he rubs off on Willis.

748966[/snapback]

Lee will make his share of big plays this year, but I worry about him disappearing some games as the #1 guy. Scary when you consider we do not have a #2.

I hope this is the year Big Sam steps up. I have zero faith in Peerless or Andre Davis. Reed is a #3 as is little Roscoe.

This receiving corps is actually weaker than our O-line. :devil:

Lee will make his share of big plays this year, but I worry about him disappearing some games as the #1 guy. Scary when you consider we do not have a #2.

I hope this is the year Big Sam steps up. I have zero faith in Peerless or Andre Davis. Reed is a #3 as is little Roscoe.

This receiving corps is actually weaker than our O-line.  :devil:

The #2 is Price.

My prediction is the 2 big pieces of this offense that will emerge are Roscoe Parrish and one of the TE's....

NOBODY can cover Roscoe in the slot....I just hope he can stay healthy

749642[/snapback]

Great observation about Roscoe. My question is do we have the OL and the quality in our QB to allow Evans, Parrish and whomever else wants to step up to the plate to flourish.

I wouldn't be worrying about Evans being a #1 receiver. He shares no resemblence to Peerless Price in ability or character. He is a stud who can get open and has suction cups for hands. He is an all-pro waiting for a QB to happen.

another case for Aiken, coming out of college he was concidered the best downfield blocker amoung WRs, wouldn't our chunkability increase with better downfield blocking? also the weakness in most defense sems to be across the middle. Aiken has the size to go across the middle.

If you changed his number to 80 you wouldn't know that Moulds is gone. This is his break out season, we were right about Posey, and now it's time to be right about Aiken, he belongs as one of the starting WR, give him the short routes he'll have 60+ catches and over 800 yards.