A Prediction

We're gonna pound them into the fuggin turf for sixty minutes straight.

748752[/snapback]

Amen

"Without Deion Branch in the Lineup, the Bills were able to focus on stopping the run and limited what Brady could do on the field.  With Bruschi still a week or two away with the broken wrist, and Seau not fully integrated into the defensive scheme the Bills were able to capitalize on the crippled Defense.  The Patriots are still trying to find their way minus some very key personnel.  We are now going to go live to our own Suzy Kolber who is standing by with convalescing Patriots all universe LB Tedy Bruschi to get his reaction on todays meltdown."

749065[/snapback]

Perfect.

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Funny how... wait...

No, that Pat's aren't going to be that great this year. With only a stellar backfield in Pass, Dillon, and Brady, there's not much in their secondary that impresses me and their recieving corp went downhill fast. Reche Caldwell is decent but that's about it.

Funny how... wait...

No, that Pat's aren't going to be that great this year.  With only a stellar backfield in Pass, Dillon, and Brady, there's not much in their secondary that impresses me and their recieving corp went downhill fast.  Reche Caldwell is decent but that's about it.

749442[/snapback]

I bet you can't even name the top three recievers on the Pats from 2001. Their offense was never about great recievers - its about great quarterbacking. Branch, Caldwell, Brown, and Childress would be fine. Oh don't forget Watson and Graham the best tight end set in the league.

With this easy schedule, they may win 13.

Funny how... wait...

No, that Pat's aren't going to be that great this year.  With only a stellar backfield in Pass, Dillon, and Brady, there's not much in their secondary that impresses me and their recieving corp went downhill fast.  Reche Caldwell is decent but that's about it.

749442[/snapback]

He's probably one of the few #2 recievers that this board ACTUALLY thinks is worse than the Pricereed. :lol: