Losman has the potential to be very good but

firstngoal

Leinart: "Hey, what's the deal? Why isn't everyone on my team better than everyone on the opposing team like in college? This is way harder! I guess I should have gone to 1 NFL game in my life to realize the difference. I'm glad I got the guaranteed money, because I'm not going to get any of my incentives and escalators. Maybe I'll just coast and retire off of this contract so I can make more party appearances."

Who knows how he will really be, but I am very glad we didn't take him. There have been much more talented busts, but also less talented successes.

I think Cutler will be good, but I think JP will be good too. What I'm really hoping is that Whitner and JP are both really good, and all this second guessing goes away.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

reminder: you're judging this view on a preseason game against the lions.

Maybe so on Leinart but I think Cutler will be SPECIAL...I've watched alot of football over the years and even though it was only one game and preseason Cutler was outstanding last week on the road against the Lions...nice setup...outstanding arm and mobility and no problems turning the ball over or making bad decisions.

747336[/snapback]

Maybe so on Leinart but I think Cutler will be SPECIAL...I've watched alot of football over the years and even though it was only one game and preseason Cutler was outstanding last week on the road against the Lions...nice setup...outstanding arm and mobility and no problems turning the ball over or making bad decisions.

747336[/snapback]

Pretty much the same assessment that Bills management had after a certain Jacksonville QB shredded the Ravens on Week 1 of the '97 season. :blush:

http://www.jt-sw.com/football/boxes/index....1997-01-jac-bal