Nice!

jarthur31

What was the story with the INT? Bad throw, read, locking onto the WR, slipped, didn't come back, etc.?

746660[/snapback]

Phillip Rivers had just thrown a pick for a TD and JP is a competitive mofo!

• Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What was the story with the INT? Bad throw, read, locking onto the WR, slipped, didn't come back, etc.?

746660[/snapback]

Anybody? Please help us out. I amguessing from the "way to come back from the int" talk it was his fault but what are the specifics, guys?

Anybody?  Please help us out.  I amguessing from the "way to come back from the int" talk it was his fault but what are the specifics, guys?

746674[/snapback]

I believe i heard Murph say it was a pass into the flat that just sucked.

I'd like to know that same thing.

Anyone?

anyone?

746669[/snapback]

From Chris Brown:

LOSMAN: Seeing Losman do that after throwing a pick is very encouraging. Two bullets to Lee Evans for 22 and 46 yards. He forgot the pick and threw his best two passes of the night. The bomb to Evans for the 46 yard TD was perfect. Three plays 76 yards and a TD.

I guess Willis and J.P. each had to have a turnover before they showed their best!

After seeing the replay on J.P.'s pick I'm wondering if Josh Reed ran the wrong route. He and J.P. were talking on the sideline after. Steve Tasker on the TV broadcast believes Josh could be at fault saying he should have run a slant inside. I'll try to find out after the game.

Cheers on that, mate.

From Chris Brown:

LOSMAN: Seeing Losman do that after throwing a pick is very encouraging. Two bullets to Lee Evans for 22 and 46 yards. He forgot the pick and threw his best two passes of the night. The bomb to Evans for the 46 yard TD was perfect. Three plays 76 yards and a TD.

I guess Willis and J.P. each had to have a turnover before they showed their best!

After seeing the replay on J.P.'s pick I'm wondering if Josh Reed ran the wrong route. He and J.P. were talking on the sideline after. Steve Tasker on the TV broadcast believes Josh could be at fault saying he should have run a slant inside. I'll try to find out after the game.

746680[/snapback]

I'm thinking fumble by Losman.

746684[/snapback]

Bad blocking or poor decision to hold for long time by Losman??

I am sure his is not good at having the awareness that somebody is coming. Loves to keep the ball alive and make something happen whcih is risky of course...