Nice!

jarthur31

• Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We're pretty much gift wrapping points for the bengals....I'd much rather see that as opposed to us just getting plain beat. Regardless of the score, this was a good first half for us given that it's preseason.

746712[/snapback]

My oathe.

Evans 3-115-1TD

McGahee 9-88-1TD

This is what we need :P

My oathe.

Evans 3-115-1TD

McGahee 9-88-1TD

746718[/snapback]

I think they're both going to have HUGE years....I can't wait til the opener :(

My oathe.

Evans 3-115-1TD

McGahee 9-88-1TD

746718[/snapback]

I totally agree and since I can't see or hear the game my opinion is useless. Is JP getting his throwing arm knocked around or is he taking such a punishment that he's dropping the ball. Or is it just suckiness?

Fumbles are not good

LMFAO!!!!!!!!  Who said winning isn't important?  :(

P.S., how does one get sacked in the shotgun?    :P

746711[/snapback]

Simple, they attack Chris Villarial. I dunno if that's what happened, but He was a great choice.

I totally agree and since I can't see or hear the game my opinion is useless.  Is JP getting his throwing arm knocked around or is he taking such a punishment that he's dropping the ball.  Or is it just suckiness?

Fumbles are not good

746721[/snapback]

I'm only listening but they have commented that generally JP has been given enough time....he is holding on to the ball too long, therefore sacks/fumbles.

He'll learn.

I'm only listening but they have commented that generally JP has been given enough time....he is holding on to the ball too long, therefore sacks/fumbles.

He'll learn.

746725[/snapback]

They said that about RJ too.

JP is no RJ, but they said that too.

He'll learn.

746725[/snapback]

HOPEFULLY thats the case. I havent heard any of the radio coverage, but I'd much rather have it fall on JP's back to simply get rid of the ball as opposed to having our entire O-Line given up 3 sacks already.

He'll learn.

746725[/snapback]

Yep, that'll come with more playing time. He's making big throws, and that's awesome....once he develops more of a pocket awareness he'll be fine. I'm glad that they're giving him the whole first half, and I'm glad that Justin Smith was in there just as long.

We only say that now because we're getting it handed to us.

We'd all be happy if the Bills won this one.

Just a mental thing, thats all.  But it would be nice.

The final score means nothing to me. I like hearing that JP bounced-back from what hopefully was a wrong route by Josh (after a dropped pass earlier in the game :P). What concerns me is the pass defense getting toasted and JP's sacks and fumbles, and the high number of fumbles in general.

The final score means nothing to me.  I like hearing that JP bounced-back from what hopefully was a wrong route by Josh (after a dropped pass earlier in the game  :P).  What concerns me is the pass defense getting toasted and JP's sacks and fumbles, and the high number of fumbles in general.

746730[/snapback]

They've only got 99 yards passing, though....not terrible....and we have no TKO in there to juice things up.

Winning what?  A preseason game? :P

746715[/snapback]

The past 4 years, losing has translated well into the regular season. Yes, to most teams it doesn't apply but not my Bills. :(

JP gave up 14 points directly to the other team. Now that's not good even if he put up 14 of his own.

This team needs to know what it is to win again and the offense has to be the one to carry them.

Also, its time to sit JP...yes?

Not because of play...but because Holcomb and Nall have to get some work...correct?

746731[/snapback]

I'd love to see what Nall can do....I hope they give him the majority of the second half.