Third Grade Test

millbank

There was a better test posted a year or two ago where all you saw was a blank country and random states appeared on the right that you had to drag and drop in the right location -- all without guides.

The really hard level wouldn't even leave the state you dropped on the map.

CW

There was a better test posted a year or two ago where all you saw was a blank country and random states appeared on the right that you had to drag and drop in the right location -- all without guides.

CW

744630[/snapback]

I know Christopher, I posted that one before, but I was giving you a test you could pass so you would not be all upset :w00t: and send me pictures of toilets..... :rolleyes:

I know Christopher, I posted that one before,  but I was giving you a test you could pass so you would not be all upset :w00t:  and send me pictures of toilets..... :rolleyes:

744636[/snapback]

Do you have a link to that one by chance?

CW

744630[/snapback]

Colorado and Wyoming are absolutely brutal on that hard level.

Third Grade Test  :blink:

744579[/snapback]

Gah! I like the other someone had on here a while back. This one takes too long to find the state name in the list and then click and drag it over. It's also too picky...if you don't get it exactly where it goes it buzzes at you. It buzzed at me when I tried to put Oregon in the correct spot. You would think I know where it goes...duh. <_<

Rhode Island and Delaware were kind of tough to squeeze in there.  I received a couple of Bzzzzzzts when I missed.

744629[/snapback]

those little states are a pain, but so were those big square western states when you don't have anything else on the map to use as a reference <_<