Friday's game...

udonkey

Listen, I know that its preseason. I know that the game supposedly means nothing. Regardless, I've got a vested interest in this game, as always when we play against the Bungles.

While you're at the game think of me...I'll be in a bar (most likely BW3s) surrounded by these fickle fans, most of whom 3 years ago couldn't tell you more than 3 players on the team, now all decked out in their Johnson/Palmer jerseys.

While I've got the clear advantage - 8 straight regular season victories, dating back to 1989 - another victory will further add fuel to my fire when I attempt to tear these !@#$s apart.

Be loud when our boys are on D! If it weren't for $3/gallon gas, I'd be at the game this weekend, but it makes more sense to me to budget for the trips to games that will actually mean something.

:rolleyes::w00t:B-)

the problem is there will will only be about 35,000 people @ the game. I usually dont go to the preseason games(I have season tickets along with 5 of my friends) butIm taking my little guy to the game. He is 2 1/2 years old. It is his first game. I know I probably wont be as loud as i usually am during the regular season given the fact that I wont be drinking my usualy 12-15 beers before I even walk thru the gates(maybe I will have a beer once I get inside). My wife agreed to let me take the little guy to the game only after I agreed not to get loaded like I usually do for the regular season games.

Listen, I know that its preseason.  I know that the game supposedly means nothing.  Regardless, I've got a vested interest in this game, as always when we play against the Bungles.

While you're at the game think of me...I'll be in a bar (most likely BW3s) surrounded by these fickle fans, most of whom 3 years ago couldn't tell you more than 3 players on the team, now all decked out in their Johnson/Palmer jerseys. 

While I've got the clear advantage - 8 straight regular season victories, dating back to 1989 - another victory will further add fuel to my fire when I attempt to tear these !@#$s apart.

Be loud when our boys are on D!  If it weren't for $3/gallon gas, I'd be at the game this weekend, but it makes more sense to me to budget for the trips to games that will actually mean something.

:rolleyes:  :w00t:  B-)

744506[/snapback]

I'm with Ya!!!

I'm pleased about the B'gals recent success, but loyalties are loyalties! :)

Yes.

744634[/snapback]

AFAIK, only the home ones. B'gals sold out at home against WAS last Sunday, so the NBC affiliate here was able to broadcast. But I can't say for sure, that because it was a national broadcast game, it would have been denied local vieiwing...dunno.

AFAIK, only the home ones. B'gals sold out as home against WAS last Sunday, so the NBC affiliate here was able to broadcast. But I can't say for sure that because it was a national broadcast game, it would have been denied local vieiwing...dunno.

744671[/snapback]

I believe that primetime games aren't affected by the blackout rule.

I won't be there, but I'll be loud anyway.  Maybe the person who has my tickets for that game will be loud.  I know the people in my section (if they show up) will be.

744710[/snapback]

The people in my section will most likely be:

a.) too drunk

b.) trying to start a fight

c.) trying to start the wave

d.) all of the above

usually in my section it consists of

1) Drunks. Not drunks, but I mean, really really pissing off of ledges drunk.

2) Fighters as stated above.

3) Wavers as stated above

4) Men trying to run on to the field

5) Some idiot wearing a Randy Moss jersey, confused at the Bills - Jets game

6) Naked women (not a problem)

7) Obscenely fat guys sitting next to me.

Don't worry, I'll be loud, I have to do my part to piss these people off.

5) Some idiot wearing a Randy Moss jersey, confused at the Bills - Jets game

Don't worry, I'll be loud, I have to do my part to piss these people off.

744800[/snapback]

Hah...#5 is typical...if not Moss, I see a lot of Favres and Ricky Williams (don't worry, we give them hell). Hell, despite my threats of violence, my bro-in-law wore his Tom Brady jersey to the Bills/Packers preseason game last year...fag.

Thanks for doing your part - I've seen no less than 10 Bengals jerseys ALREADY today, and its pissing me off. I might have to burn an effigy on Friday night.

Will the game be on DirectV?

744860[/snapback]

Probably just on the NFL network replay - fortunately (if you look at it that way), I live in cincy, so we'll have it on live local broadcast this time around.

I'll record it, but I can't promise that means I'll be able to share - I recorded the Bills/Panthers game, and after editing out commercials, its still a 7.5GB file.

Hah...#5 is typical...if not Moss, I see a lot of Favres and Ricky Williams (don't worry, we give them hell). 

744855[/snapback]

I'm sure that by "hell", you mean a few harmless comments hurled their way, as opposed to the lit cigarettes and other things I've seen some classless Bills fans do to opposing team's fans, right?

usually in my section it consists of

6) Naked women (not a problem)

744800[/snapback]

What section are you in?

I'm in the clubs, meaning tea/crumpets, golf claps after every good play, and say "gosh darn it" after every bad play.

I'm sure that by "hell", you mean a few harmless comments hurled their way, as opposed to the lit cigarettes and other things I've seen some classless Bills fans do to opposing team's fans, right?

744873[/snapback]

Not this guy...I'm a fan of the ASSH0LE chant...during the opener last year, some clown sat in the section over with a Dolphins jersey. Gotta hand it to him, he had some balls to wear that into enemy territory. He left with nothing more than his tail between his legs...

Not this guy...I'm a fan of the ASSH0LE chant...during the opener last year, some clown sat in the section over with a Dolphins jersey.  Gotta hand it to him, he had some balls to wear that into enemy territory.  He left with nothing more than his tail between his legs...

744985[/snapback]

And I'm not a fan of the A-hole chant. If someone is in my section enjoying the game, not causing trouble, who cares what team they are rooting for. But if they start with the finger pointing at other fans, then they deserve the chant.

And I'm not a fan of the A-hole chant. If someone is in my section enjoying the game, not causing trouble, who cares what team they are rooting for. But if they start with the finger pointing at other fans, then they deserve the chant.

744991[/snapback]

I'm expecting much worse when I travel to Chicago this year....I'm in the 300 level in the endzone, so I'm sure I'll be meeting Mr. Karma for any naughty words I've ever yelled at an opposing fan.